So much for Mr. Nice Guy

"Dani!" Alessia calls after me once in place my bag into the floor. "What's up?" She says taking a seat next to me. We're currently in Math class together. "You know the new kid? Well turns out he's my neighbor. His name is Caleb and we went over to his house yesterday to meet them." I say calmly glancing over Ally who has her jaw dropped. She squeals drawing the teachers attention. She sulks back into her seat sheepishly. Classic Ally move.

Once class ended it was lunch time. As soon as we got out of class Ally bombarded me with questions. "What was he like? Is he hot? Did you guys kiss. Is he your boyfriend." I blink my eyes a few times trying to digest what she just said. "Nice, Yes, No, No." I say thinking back to yesterday.

"Caleb is actually really nice. He's not snobby and rude like the other guys." I say taking a bite of my sandwich. "Boyfriend material." She winks at me and I role my eyes. "How many times do I have to tell you that I don't date." I look up at Ally pouting like a little kid who didn't get any candy from the candy store. "I know but I wish you did. It would be so much fun and cute." She squeals again clapping her hands together.

••••••

"Mom, Ally is here with me." I call out waiting for a reply. I look around the kitchen and notice she isn't there. She probably went to work. Mom always takes a day off for the first day of school. I don't know why it's just how she works. "Wanna go to the mall?" Ally suggests. "If we can stop for food first." I look at her hopefully because I'm starving right now. "Hell ya!" She runs out the door and gets into the passengers seat.

She hates driving whereas I love it. I plug in the aux cord and click shuffle play. Selfish by PnB Rock plays and I start singing to the words. Ally soon joins in and it ends up being some sort of karaoke sing off. I pull up at the McDonald's drive-thru and turn down the music. "4 junior chicken burgers, two medium fries, and two small cokes please." I order through the tiny microphone. Once our orders come I park the car to the side and we devour our food.

*****

"Try this on." Ally pushes me into the dressing room. I sigh and try on whatever she gave me to wear. I look at myself in the mirror and gasp. Wow that was cliché. I unlock the door to show Ally the outfit I'm wearing. "Damn girl!" Ally calls out. Whenever Ally picks out an outfit for me it's always amazing. I'm wearing a cream cropped sweater paired with a maroon skirt.

"Damn." A husky voice calls out and I turn to the side to see who. It was Caleb standing with Brian, Scott, and Dylan. They're the most popular boys in the school. The football quarterbacks. Caleb looks me up and down and smirks. I blush a little but quickly hide it.

"I wish you went to our school. We could use a hot babe like you." Dylan says smirking at Caleb. I mentally roll my eyes at his stupidity. Obviously he doesn't know me. Like I said boys don't notice me since I don't dress in skimpy clothes and walk around shaking my butt in front of everyone.

"She does go to our school idiot." Ally says rolling her eyes at him. "Feisty. I like it." She scoffs and drags me away. "I've never seen her before so she doesn't go to our school. Join our school babe. I'd never leave you for a minute." He calls after me.

I change back into my normal clothes and walk out of the store leaving the beautiful outfit behind. I sure as hell am not wearing that outfit after what just happened. "Ignorant fools." Ally murmurs under her breath. "Who cares about them. I know the real Dani and that's all that matters." She knows exactly what to say given this happens a lot at school.

People come up to me and tell me that they never seen me around or they don't even know my name and were in the same grade but it's different this time. It's not at school. It's outside of school and I'm a different person outside of school. I shake the negative comments out of my head and smile at Ally.

"Can we go home?" I ask with hopeful eyes. She nods and gets in the front seat to drive. Although she hates driving, when it comes to me she'll do anything. That's what I love about her. She's the only person who cares.

I get to my room and slam the door shut. I change into my pajamas and sit on my spinning chair near the desk. Today was awesome until this happened.

I hear a knock on my window snapping out of my thoughts. Caleb is standing in the room beside me looking at me through the window. Our windows face each other which means he can see through my room.

"Hey, I'm sorry about Dylan today. He's a jerk. I stopped talking to him because he has no character what-so-ever." He tosses me a bag through the window. I look at it for a second and then open it. It's the outfit I tried on today at the mall. "You got this for me?" I ask searching his eyes. "You clearly loved it when you first wore it until Dylan blowed off. Plus it looks beautiful on you." Caleb says making me blush a bright red colour.

He smirks at me knowing that I'm blushing at his comment. "Why don't you wear these types of clothes to school?" He asks me curiously. "I like to keep my fashion outside of school. I don't need to impress anyone nor get hit on by the guys at school." I move closer to the window feeling the cold breeze hitting me on my face.

"Wear this outfit to school tomorrow and show off to Dylan that you don't need irrelevant people in your life. He will be crushed knowing that he won't be able to get to you." Caleb says smirking. "I might just do that." I chuckle a little lightening my mood.

"Maybe I can pretend to be your boyfriend to make it better." He smirks. And the sneaky annoying boy I know is back. So much for Mr. Nice Guy. "I would never be your girlfriend even if you we're the last person on earth." I try to keep a straight and imitating face but end up bursting out laughing. "You know you want a piece of this." He says gestering to his body. I close my curtains on him and smile. "goodnight jerk!" I yell through the window. I open the window slightly. "By the way, I would make a hot girlfriend." I shut the curtains close before he could reply to me. I jump on my bed and drift off to sleep.

A.N

Isn't Caleb the sweetest. If only he existed in real life. The outfit Dani is wearing to school tomorrow will be up for the next update so keep a look out for that.  Also the picture on the side is Caleb. If you liked it, you know what to do. Like, Comment, and Share.

-disneytrain