Revenge at its finest

"COME BACK HERE!" Ally screams running after Caleb. They both barge into the room I was sleeping in and he hides behind me. "What now?" I ask still groggy from waking up. "This little twat thought it was funny to shave half of my head." She says pointing to her head. She had a small buzz cut on the side on her head behind her ears.

"It looks nice." I say truthfully. She smiles for a second but then glares at Caleb. "I am still going to kill him." She takes handcuffs and puts them around my wrist and his. She locks it and then smirks. "There. Have fun now." She laughs. "Ally, I didn't do anything! Why are you punishing me!" I groan and inspect our locked wrists. "Why does she have handcuffs?!" Caleb exclaims. "My dad's a cop." She says smiling.

"I was going to lock him onto the front door and then pull his pants down but that seemed a little too cruel. Don't worry though, I'll unlock you once Caleb apologizes to me and calls me Queen Ally for the rest of the year." She says smiling proudly. I groan and slap my forehead.

"Caleb, say sorry." I look at him with pleading eyes. "Hell nah. I am not apologizing. What I did was funny. She just needs to lighten up." He says crossing his arms. My arm drags along to the other side and I roll my eyes.

There is no way he's going to apologize. He is so stubborn. "Well in that case, have fun! Oh and don't think that my previous prank isn't going to happen. Mess up again, and that is going on Instagram." She walks away flipping her hair over her shoulder.

I look at Caleb narrow-eyed and pout. This can't be happening. "I'm going to sleep." He announces getting into the covers. "Well I'm going downstairs." I get up but then fall back into the bed. I try to drag him but obviously he is way more stronger than me. Stupid muscles of his.

"I am not sleeping next to you." I say rubbing my eyes. "It's 5am. Where are you going to go?" He challenges. I slowly get into bed looking up at the ceiling. "Don't worry, I'm not going to try anything on you. Yes, I have slept with many girls but I'd never force anyone." He says making me relax.

The A.C blared through the vents making me shiver. "Ally turned it on full blast to make us miserable. This girl in insane. "You cold." He asks pulling the covers over us. I nod and look down at my clothes. I'm only wearing shorts and a crop top. It was really hot in his house until that dumbass turned on the AC. Caleb was wearing sweats and no shirt. He was also freezing.

I burry my face into Caleb's chest and instantly feel warmer. His body heat radiates over me and he puts his arm around me as well. We both stop shivering and soon fall asleep.

************

"Ok close your eyes." I say waiting patiently. He whines and I roll my eyes. I'm trying to take a shower and no we are not showering together. He is standing outside the curtains while I'm inside. He closes his eyes and I quickly strip and get into the shower. I turn on the shower and tell him to open his eyes again.

Once I finished getting dressed, we switched places. He went inside the shower while I stayed outside. "Can you pass me my towel?" He asked and I stretched out my hand to give it to him. Once he was done, we walked downstairs to eat breakfast.

The boys look at our hands and bursts out laughing. "You guys are hilarious." Scott says picking up their bags. "We're going to the water park but you guys can't come like that." Ally says smiling. I shoot her a glare and she just blows me a kiss. "Ok, can you please just apologize to her." I say whining. He shakes his head looking directly at her.

"Don't worry Dani, you guys can spend all day cuddling together." Brian says teasing us. I blush and look down. "Aww, Dani is blushing." Ally says pinching my cheeks. "The only reason why Caleb isn't apologizing is because he wants to spend time with you." Scott says and quickly leaves before Caleb can do anything. They all run outside and I groan.

I walk upstairs dragging Caleb with me. I walk into his room and put on my favourite movie Titanic. "You like the Titanic?" Caleb asks getting under the covers. "Love it." I wink at him and grab the popcorn bag beside me.

Once the movie finished I was in tears. This movie made me cry three times as always. Caleb wipes away a tear quickly. "Aww, you were crying." I say cooing at him. "No, I had something in my eye." He says huffing. "Yeah, tears." I remark at him and he rolls his eyes.

I glance over at the clock and notice it's 11pm. I'm not that tired to be honest. An idea pops into my head and I smirk at Caleb. "Can you sing me a song?" I ask him smiling. He shakes his head and goes under the covers. "Please?" I beg and he sighs. He picks up his guitar and starts strumming along to Just The Way You Are by Bruno Mars. This is such an old song but I love it.

He sings out the words smiling. It looks like he's thinking of someone while singing these words. Who could he be thinking about? Well he was kissing a girl yesterday by the lockers. Could it be her? Wait, he was kissing someone else on Tuesday as well so it can't be. So, who is it? Whoever the girl is, I'm glad she makes him happy.

AN

Handcuffs huh???? Sounds fun! I hope you guys liked this chapter. Like, comment, share.

-Disneytrain