I Love You More

I cover my bedsheets over my head and sigh. Today is the last day of senior year, the last day of high school. I think back to freshmen year when everything was new and daunting. These past four years have been nothing but nonstop lessons. I really am proud of who I've become.

I walk towards my closet and skim through my outfits. After that sentimental thought, I need to wear something funky so I don't end up crying at school like a loser. My eyes spot this beautiful t-shirt stress. I quickly put it on and admire it in the mirror. I love how it hugs my body. Last year, I would never dare to wear something like this to school, senior year has been such a blessing.

"DANIIIIII!" Mom shouts causing me to snap out of my thoughts. I race downstairs and she hands me a plate of cookies. I take one and put it in my mouth. Thank god she called me down because if I remained in my head for a second longer, I would have actually started to cry.

I glance over at the clock and my eyes widen. "I'm going to be so late!" I grab my bag and quickly run out of the door and into my car. I drive the car as fast as possible that I'm pretty sure I ran a red light. I unbuckle my seatbelt and run inside the school.

I push open the doors and a boy named Marvin hands me a red rose. I look at it puzzled and thank him. I continue to walk inside and another girl hands me a rose. Why is everyone handing out roses? Was I suppose to bring flowers?

I make it to my locker and see a rose taped onto it. I peel it off and bring it to my nose to smell it. I turn around and Ally is standing right in front of me with a big bright smile. She hands me another flower, pats me on the head, and then leaves. Why is everyone acting so weird today?

I shake off the thoughts and head over to my chemistry class. "Dani, I'm so glad to see you. I want to apologize for not telling you about your mother. The truth is, I love her very much and I know it's weird because I'm your teacher, but I wanted to ask for your blessing" He says blushing.

Oh my gosh! Is he proposing to my mom! "I know it's early, but I want to marry your mom. No one has ever made me this happy before." I smile brightly at him and then give him a hug. "You have my blessing Mr.Velar." I say beaming. "Call me dad" "I'll stick to Mr.Velar for now" I say laughing. I turn around to leave but before I do, he calls my name. "This is for you" He hands me a red rose.

I thank him and walk out of the classroom puzzled. What is up with the red roses today? I walk further down the hall and see rose petals. I follow the pathway and then look up and meet Caleb's eyes. I look around to see Ally, Brian, Scott and Tyler standing near him along with a crowd of people watching.

Ally holds up the first sign, Brain holds the next, then Scott brings his sign up, as well as Tyler. The sign spells out "will you marry me?" My eyes begin to water as I'm awestricken by the scene. Caleb walks up to me in a blue suit and a single red rose. Inside the rose, he pulls out a box. He hands me the flower and goes down on one knee.

My hands fly to my face as the words slip out of his mouth. "Dani, ever since I laid my eyes on you, my heart started to race. I knew from that second, that I was in trouble. You flew your way into my twisted heart and fixed everything. You showed me love, brought me confidence, made me laugh, and most importantly made me feel like I'm worth it." Tears begin to spill out of my eyes as he continues.

"You mean everything to me. I know that we're young, but we've been through so much together. Over the fights, the breakups, the kidnapping, you have stood by my side every step of the way. I could never ask for a better life partner. I love you so much Daniella Montez. Will you marry me?" Caleb finishes and wipes away his tears. "Yes!" I finally say. I wrap my arms around Caleb tightly and kiss him. He wipes away my tears and slides the huge diamond ring on my finger."

"I love you Caleb Rider." He picks me up and kisses me while everyone claps in the distance. The crowd begins to leave and I bring Caleb to one side. "Caleb, I have no words." The takes his hand in mine and kisses it gently. "I asked your mom for permission and she gave me her blessing. It's us forever my love" Caleb smiles and kisses me again. I take his hand and everyone we pass congratulates us.

We make our way outside and he brings me to his car. He opens the door for me and I sit inside confused. "Where are we going?" I ask. He just looks at me and smiles. Gosh I'm so in love with this boy. Caleb drives for a while occasionally looking at me and smiling.

He finally parks and brings me into a fancy restaurant. I look around and smile. This is the most beautiful place I have ever seen. The place was all white with golden pillars and menus. It looked like a castle.

Caleb takes me to our booth and I see a bunch of gifts on the table. "These are for you" I open each one of the presents slowly. I open the first box and my mouth widens. "Caleb, I can't accept this." I look back down at the beautiful diamond necklace with matching earrings. He takes out the necklace and puts it on my neck. I touch the diamonds with care and smile at Caleb.

He hands me another gift and I open it slowly. He's already given me so much, I can't possibly know what more he can give me. I look at the book and begin to tear up. Our memories. I open the book and flick through the pages. He writes paragraphs about our first date, prom, Christmas, Scott's party, my grandma glasses, everything that we've done together. I look over the pictures and smile.

He takes the book and begins to read one. "I walked downstairs expecting guests over, but I saw you instead. Your beautiful smile, your big brown eyes and gorgeous straight hair. Daniella Montez was in my living room. I made a joke about her being my girlfriend and she blushed. She blushed into the colour of a rose. I took her to my bedroom and she started to play music. As we danced, touched, talked, and laughed, I knew in my heart that I could never get bored of her. When she left that evening, I was taken over by her. I looked around my room and started planning where her stuff would go when she eventually moved in. Then I realized that this house isn't big enough for us and our future children. That is the moment I started saving for our house." He pulls out two keys.

"Our future house awaits" he says blushing. He takes me back outside and into the car. My heart races so fast that I can feel it in my throat. He stops and I look outside. He take smh hand and guides me inside. "It's custom built." He smiles proudly. He takes his keys and opens the door. Behind the door reveals and beautiful house with large windows and high ceilings. We walk past the huge kitchen, bathroom, and living room and he takes me to our room.

There's a balcony, a bar, and a king sized bed. Tears start to rush down my face as I hug Caleb tightly. "Kaitlyn, Asher, and Celeste." He takes me outside and I see the three bedrooms with those names on. "Our future children." I beam loving the names he picked. I've always loved those name. He brings me closer into him and wipes my tears. "It's us forever Dani, I mean it." I smile holding him tightly. "I know you do." I whisper into his ear.

Our eyes lock and I take a deep breath. "I love you Caleb Rider."
"I love you more Daniella Montez"