Walking

Leo

I took a deep breath. I wanted to talk with y/n as we walked back to camp but I couldn't think of anything.

"How worried was Percy?" Y/n suddenly piped up.

I though about the panicked look in his eyes as he ran off. How he wouldn't stop looking until y/n was found. Eventually Piper had to charmspeak him into going back to his cabin.

"He was pretty worried," I admitted.

Y/n looked like she was about to cry. "I didn't mean to cause so much trouble. I just needed to get away before..." she trailed off, playing with her necklace.

"Hey," I gently said, "it's ok. Sometimes you just need to get away before someone can see you break down. I woundered what she was going to say after 'before' but I kept my mouth shut. Not wanting to push it.

She gave me a slight smile, I could still see a hint of saddness in her eyes though. "Thanks." She paused. "I just hope Percy will understand."

"As long as you explain that you were freaked out and needed to get away before breaking down i bet he will."

By now we had arrived at camp. We didn't talk as I walked her to cabin three. When we got there the lights were on and I saw Percy pacing.

"Good luck," I told her. She nodded and walked in.

I walked away to avoid listening in. Once I got to my cabin I immediately crashed.
__________

"Calypso!" I called. I knocked on her door. She was staying at the big house since she didn't have a cabin.

"Calypso I'm going to open the door." When she didn't answer I slowly opened the door.

I wasn't prepared for what I saw.

The room looks like it had been robbed. The droors of her dresser and her closet were empty. Her walls bear of the few pictures she had. The place had been stripped clean.

The only things that were in there were her bed and dresser. Then i noticed the window was open. And the note left on the empty dresser.

I hesitantly picked it up, fearing what it read. It said:

Dear Leo,

I am very sorry. I am so so sorry. But I had to go. I just needed to leave camp half-blood. I love you. I really do. But it's better for the both of us I if I go. I didn't want to leave. I am crying right now just writing this letter. Don't look for me. I need time to be by myself. Thank you for rescuing me. Thank you for showing me the world. Thank you for loving me back. Thank you for everything you've done. Maybe one day I'll come back. But I don't know yet.

With all my love,
Calypso

Tears ran down my face. Falling into the paper, joining Calypso's tears. I had feared that this was what was on the paper. I just didn't want to believe it. Calypso had been growing distant these last few weeks. And i had been grasping to hold onto her, even though she hadn't been there.

It's all your fault. I thought hopeless. Maybe if you payed her more attention. You should've been a better boyfriend. It's all your fault. It's all your fault. It's all your fault...........

Hey guys! How are you? I hope your good. Sorry for not updating. I hope you liked this chapter. Let me know in the comments what you think. I love it when I see that you've commented. Thanks for all the reads!!! I never thought I would get so many! Keep voting, commenting, and read on!!!!
~Tapper~