Calming down

Leo

Okay, i told myself. It's not that hard. Just knock on her door and ask if she wants to take a walk.

Ever since I had realised that I had a crush on y/n i couldn't stop thinking about her. The only people who know about my crush are Nyasa and Jason.

"Dude," Jason spoke up, "are you going to ask her or not?"

"I will," I stuttered. "She's just the first girl that I've ever liked since Calypso left." Jason nodded in understanding. He knew just how hard her leaving hit me.

"Just do it. Piper told me that y/n might not know it yet, but she likes you." I could tell Jason was getting impatient.

"I dought it," I muttered. Taking a deep breath I knocked on the cabin door. Seeing that I actually did it Jason left.

When no one answered I knocked again. I heard muttering, so I knew she was in there.

"Y/n," i said through the door, "are you in there." Then i heard crying. "Y/n?" I asked. Then i heard her scream. "Y/n!"

I opened her door and saw her laying on her bed. She was tangled in her sheets, tears streaming down her face, and she was screaming.

I ran over to her bed and started shaking her. "Y/n," i said gently, over and over until her eyes flew open.

Then she started crying. Heart breaking sobs came from her. And I could see just how truly broken she was.

Without thinking she grabbed me and hugged me. Holding on for dear life. Her face barried in my shoulder. I gently held her and stroled her hair, not entirely sure on what to do.

"I-it's ok y/n," I stuttered. "It was just a dream."

She continued to cry, making me wounded what exactly could cause her to be this broken.

After she calmed down she wispered, "It wasn't just a dream. It actually happened to me."

I was left there, stunned. What had happened to her before she came to camp?

"I-I came here to ask if you wanted to go on a walk with me. Do you want to?" She let go of me. Wiping her eyes she nodded.

"Yeah," she spoke weakly. "I could use some fresh air."

Hey guys! How are you? I hope your good. Anyways how'd you like the update? Let me know what you think in the comments. Sorry I haven't updated in a bit. I am really bad about that. So I have sort of partnerd up with FandomIsTheLifeForMe. She is going to start editing this story. Don't worry no major changes will occur. Just spelling and grammar. Anyways I think that's it. Keep voting commenting and read on!!!
~Tapper~