Explaining

"Y/n!" Percy said relieved as I walked into our cabin. "There you are. I've searched all over for you. When I woke upband you weren't in bed and no one has seen you I freaked out."

I laughed nervously. "I had a nightmare and needed to think. I was just chilling at the bottom of the lake for awhile then I took a small walk through the woods. I'm sorry if I upset you."

He hugged me. I stiffened at first but then hugged him back. I didn't relize how much I needed a hug.

"Its ok," he said. He released me and stepped away. "Do you want to talk about it?"

I sighed and played with my neclace. "Yeah. That and," I paused thinking about if I really wanted to do this," I'm ready to talk about my past."

"Well we have all day," Percy said, sitting down, I sat next to him and began from the beginning.
________________

"So your brother was Thomas?" Per g said in disbelief. I nodded. "He was one of the few people who didn't treat me any differently after I was claimed."

"Tell me more about him. Please," I asked.

"He didn't talk about his past to much," Percy began. "He did mention a little sister once. He didn't say much else. Thomas was a good guy. He died so two half boolds and a satyr could get into camp. But you've already figured that out."

"Yeah," I weakly said. "I'm gonna go get something to eat. I haven't eaten all day."

"Ok. I'll see you at Dinner righ?" I nodded.

"Yup. And i can sit with you and your friends at the campfire of you want."

Percy smiled. His green eyes lighting up. "Yeah, sure. We would love that."

I started to walk out of the cabin but then stopped. "Oh and Percy. Can you just keep this to yourself until I'm ready to tell the others?"

"Of course," he replied.

Hey guys! How are you? I hope your good. I know its been awhile since my last update sorry about that. I will try to update but I go back to school on Wednesday so it'll be hard with all the homework and stuff. What did you think of this chapter? Let me know in the comments. I just want to take a moment to thank all of you guys for reading my story. You all mean so much to me. Ok that's all so keep voting, commenting, and read on!!!
~Tapper~