Calypso

Not even two seconds after I said yes Jason slammed the door open.

"Leo," he said, looking panicked, "she's back. Calypso's back."

My heart shattered at his words.

Calypso's back.

The girls Leo just told me he had loved, might even still love. But she left him.

But she's back now. I though to myself. I looks at Leo. He was in shock. His mouth hung open and his usually ran face was going pale.

"What?" He wispered. Jason released what he said when he first came in and added that she was heading this way.

Leo looked at my hopelessly. Like he didn't know what to do.

"Go," I wispered, breaking my own heart. "Go find her." I stared at my lap and played with my necklace to avoid eye contact.

Leo stood up hesitantly and walked out the door with Jason. I couldn't move. I heard voices outside but didn't bother to listen. I was too scared of what I would hear.

Eventually I stood up and slowly walks to the door. I held the nob and slowly turns it not wanting people to notice my leaving the cabin. As I walked out I saw a small group of people. Most of them were Leo's friends. And Leo was with a girl.

I figured the girl was Calypso since I didn't recognise her and she wasn't wearing a camp Half-blood shirt. She was extremely pretty. With long golden brown hair and a stunning smile. By the way she looked at him I could tell she loved him.

Before I could walk away Piper caught my eye. I could tell she knew something was up by the way she looked at me.

I tried to give her a small smile but I'm pretty sure it just looked pathetic. I turned and walked away before I started crying.

How could you be so stupid? I asked myself. Why did I have to freaking like Leo? Why did I let my wall fall around him and let myself get hurt. Why. Why. Why.

I managed to get into my cabin before my tears started coming down. I leaned aginst the door and slid down until I was stitting one the floor. Bawling.

I made my way to my bed and hugged my pillow. I heard a small knock. Piper poked her head inside.

"Oh honey," she said. She sat beside me and stroked my hair. "I'm so sorry."

"It's fine," I sniffed. "I should've known better then to let myself get hurt. Everyone always leaves me anyways." I had wispered the last part but Piper still heard me.

"Hey," she said firmly. "I can promise you that neither Percy or I will leave you. Ok?"

I nodded. "Ok."

"Leo's just in shock. He never though he'd see her again. And suddenly she showed up and your here and he doeant know what to think or do."

I wiped my eyes. "She couldn't have come at a better time," I said sarcastically. "Leo had asked me out and the moment I said yes Jason barged in saying she showed up."

"He asked you out?" Piper questioned.  I nodded. "Well this sucks," she stated. I nodded once again.

"I just need to be alone and think right now on Pipes," I said.

Piper nodded understanding. "Yeah. I'll be here when you need to talk."

She stood up and walked away. Leaving me alone.

Hey guys!!!! I'm really sorry go not updating by I was just kinda stuck. I had written the last chapter and though "what now?" And I couldn't come up with anything. But finally I wrote this chapter. Ok so I know I wrote an unnecessary love triangle that every book seems to have these days. But I just kinda felt like my story wasn't really going anywhere and didn't have too much conflict so I though this could add something. If you don't like it I'm sorry. Anyways how did you like it? Let me know in the comments. I love you all and I hope you all had a nice Holliday season. So keep voting, commenting, and read on!!!!
~Tapper~