Bunker 9

Leo

"Where are we going exactly?" Y/n asked as she ducked under a tree branch.

"It's a supperise," I answered.

"Please," she gave me puppy dog eyes. I shook my head slightly and smiled.

"Can't you trust me on this?"

Y/n but her lip, debating on weather or not she could trust me. Even if it was something small like taking her on a walk somewhere.

Eventually she nodded. Exited I reached to grab her hand, but then hesitated remembering what happened last time.

Noticing, y/n put her hand in mine. I smiled and started dragging her through the woods.
__________

"This is what you wanted to show me? The side of a cliff?" She questioned.

"Well more like the inside of it," I clearified.

Turning twords the cliff I lit my hand up and pressed it aginst the cool rock. A few seconds later it slowly started to open.

I turned to faced y/n again. Her eyes were wide and her mouth open in surprise.

"This," I said, "is what I wanted to show you."

__________

"Welcome to bunker 9," I said.

"Wow," y/n quietly exclaimed, looking around at everything.

I smiled at her. She was wondering around, looking at various unfinished projects, blue prints, and finished projects.

She turned to me, "Okay. This place is pretty cool."

"That's not all I wanted to show you. I wanted you meet someone quite important to me."

I whistled, moments later I heard the stomping coming closer. Gasping at the large metal Dragon standing infront of us, y/n stepped behind me.

"Y/n," I said, "meet Festus."

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating. A few weeks ago I had stared this update then got a little busy. So I saved it and a few days ago I went back to finish but I found out that it saved nothing. So i had to rewrite it and remember everything i wrote so it took me a few days to get all the details right again and it's probably not as good as the first draft. So sorry about that. That's about all. I'll try to update again soon. I promise!! Keep voting, commenting, and read on!!!
~Tapper~