Game Night

Leo

I knocked on the door to cabin 3 and wiped my hands on jeans. I reached into my tool belts pocket and pulled out some scraps to mess with them.

A few seconds after I knocked y/n opened up the door. Even though she was only wearing leggings and a black Harry Potter t-shirt I thought she looked amazing.

"Hey leo," she greeted me with a smile.

"Hey n/n," I replied. "Ready to go?" She nodded and closed the door.

"Sooo....what are we doing tonight?" Y/n questioned.

"Well Piper and Jason wanted to do a movie/game night night with me. But I didn't want to third wheel all night so you were the first person I thought of to invite tonight." I explained.

"Yeah," she agreeed. "That's pretty understandable. Every once in a while Percy will invite me to hang out with him and Annabeth and I get pretty awkward after a while with them being all cute and coupley."

I have her a slight laugh and changed the subject. We had grown a little closer these past few weeks and I could feel her opening up to me slightly. We were able to talk without any awkward silences and I was able to touch ot hug her without her freaking out like she did the first time.

When we finally arrived at bunker 9 Piper and Jason were waiting patiently for us and by that I mean making out by the enterance.

Y/n squeaked in supperise and covered her eyes. I rolled my eyes since this has happened before and shouted: "Will you two stop!"

The two sprung apart and both started blushing. I nudged y/n and told her it was safe. She took her hands away from her face and sighed in reliefe.

"Well let's get this party started!" I exclaimed.

_________________________

"Uno!" Piper exclaimed as she set down her second to last card.

"1) I suck at this game. And 2) I hate you Piper," y/n grumbled as she had to draw about 6 cards before she finaly grabbed a yellow. "I have like half the deck. But no 3's or yellows. How does that work?"

"You," Jason answered, "are just really bad at Uno." She stuck her toung out at him.  We all laughed and I layed down a card.

After about 5 more minutes Piper won and we discussed a new game.

"How about twister?" Piper suggested. We all agreed and set it up. After a few games we desided to turn on a movie.

Piper and Jason immediately snuggled up under a blanket as soon as the movie started. Jason looked at me and nodded twords y/n ever so slightly. Telling me to make a move. I mouthed 'I will' and looked at her. She sat on floor and watched the movie. I tapped her shoulder and she's looked at me.

"Umm do you want to sit with me?" I said quietly. She smiled climbed onto the couch. There wasn't much room since Jason and Piper were also in it so we were pressed together. It also didn't help that Piper was pushing her legs into me so we would be closer. I glared at her but all she gave me was an innocent smile.

"Uhh sorry it's a bit crowded up here," I apologised. All she did was like and sat it was ok.

About halfway through the movie I felt y/n put her head on my shoulder. Instantly my heart beat had increased, and I think I noticed a faint blush on her cheeks.

I couldn't take the smile off my face the rest of the movie.

_________________________

"I had fun tonight," Y/n said as we arrived at her door. I smiled.

"Me too," I agreed.

"Let's do it again sometime," she said shyly.

"Yeah," I agreed. I look down at her. She was so beautiful. She looked up and me and for a second everything stopped. We both just stood there. Looking at each other. I hadn't even realized it but I was slowly leaning in.

I was about two inches away from her  when Percy opened up the door. Y/n jumped away from me and smiled at her brother. A blush was very present on her face.

"Hey Percy!" She said.

"Hey n/n," he said. "How was the hangout?" He asks giving her a side hug.

"Fun," she answered. "But I'm tired so stay out here for a few minutes while I put on my pajamas." I nodded and she entered the cabin. Giving me one last smile.

Instantly there was an akward silence between Percy and I.

"Well," I started, "I better get go-"

"Wait a minute Leo," Percy stopped me. He seemed slightly irritated. While I was slightly intimidated.

"Yeah?" I said. My voice was slightly higher than normal.

"Dude I'm not gonna hurt you," he said with an are you an idiot look. "I just want to say that y/n's had a rough past. I don't know how much she's told you or if she's said anything at all. But she's had it rough. I don't know what's going on between you two, and I don't want to know, but you treat her right. Ok? Or I really will hurt you."

I quickly nodded. "I never would hurt her." Percy smiled. At that moment y/n opened the door.

"It's safe to come in," she told Percy. Then she saw me still standing there.

"I'll just go inside," Percy said. Y/n looked at me and gave me a hug.

"Goodnight Leo."

I hugged her back. "Goodnight y/n." She pulled away and went back into her cabin. While I went to mine.

Hey everyone! How'd you like this chapter? Let me know in the comments. Sorry I havent updated the past few weekends like I said I would. Don't hurt me! Anyways thanks for all the reads, and the votes, and all the comments! I love reading them. That's all for now so keep voting, commenting, and read on!!!
~Tapper~