Confrontation

Y/n's pov

After my little meltdown in the showers i felt calmer. I sat at the beach. My knees pulled up aginst my chest and my arms rapped around them. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, feeling the wind blow my hair back slightly.

"Hi," a soft voice said behind me. I jumped and turned to look at the person. I didn't know her but she looked about my age. With dark skin and light brown hair. Her eyes were a golden color and held a sweetness behind them.

"Hi?" I said, more like a question.

"Im Hazle," she introduced herself. She must be one of the seven that Percy was always talking about.

I gave her a small smile. "Im y/n, Percy's little sister." She smiled back at me and sat on the sand next to me.

"Yeah, Percy's told Frank and i so much about you. He seemed so exited to have a cabin mate. He hasn't had one really since Tyson left to go to your dads palace." I nodded and stayed quiet for a while. The only noise we heard were the waves crashing aginst the shore.

"Why arent you with the others?" I asked her. "I mean you probably havent seen your friends in quite a while. So why sit with me?"

"I was with them," she said. "But i saw you and thought you looked lonely."

"I seem to be lonely a lot these days," i answered sadly.

"You wanna talk about it?" She asked.

"I've been trying to separate myself from certian people to try not to get hurt."

I saw her look at me from the corner of my eye. At first i thought it was pity. Then i relized it was understanding.

"You remind me of my brother." She said. "Nico, you probably dont know him that well. He doesnt talk to people much. He tries to separate himself to stop himself from getting hurt too."

"I've seen him around. Only talked to him a few times though." I sighed and started drawing designs in the sand.

We were quiet for awhile, until she broke the silence.

"I've known Leo for a long time," she said. "I've seen him lovesick over Calypso when he came back from her island. I've seen them together when he rescued her," she paused for a moment. She picked up some kind of jewel from the sand that wasnt there a few seconds ago. "I've seen him at his worst," she examined the rock. "Ive seen him at his happiest." She threw the jewel into the water, causing ripples to appear. "But I've never seen him like this." She looked at me and i looked back at her. "You mean a lot to him. And i can tell he means a lot too you too. So try listening to him. Ok?"

I nodded and brushed some hair from mg face. "Ok."

She got up and left, leaving me sitting there alone once again. I took a deep breath as i finally realized it was time to stop running. I needed to talk to Leo and get everything sorted out. Because even if he decided to be with Calypso instead of me i needed to hear him out. I didnt want to lose him as a friend.

I need to find Leo.

Hey guys!! Whats up?? I hope y'all are good. What did you think of this chpater? I don't even know whats going on at this point but i thought bringing Frank and hazle into the story would be fun. Ive gotten out of school for summer so I'll probably update a bit more. But i cant make promises. Anyway keep voting, comenting, and read on!!!
~tapper~