Face on the Concrete

(F/N) was walking peacefully through the streets.  As she was walking, she saw a man who face planted onto the ground.  'Just my luck.  An injured man' she thought.  She went up to the man.  "Oi, what's your problem". She asked.  He didn't answer.  She sighed and strung his arm around her shoulders lifting him up.  She carried the useless and weak man to her apartment. 

Time skip~
Fushimi's POV

"Where am I?"  "Look who woke up" a woman said.  I turned to see a (H/C) haired woman staring at me with (E/C) eyes.  'Who the hell is she' I thought.  "You passed out on the ground, you could at least thank me and introduce yourself" she said.  "I don't have to thank anyone who I don't know the least bit about" I said with clear sarcasm and hate.  "I didn't have to save someone I knew the least bit about" she returned the insult.  Not wanting to lose I slightly yelled "No one told you to save me!"  "Exactly so you should thank me!" She screamed. 

3rd person POV~

Childish.  Both of them knew that the description given to them right now would be: childish.  Why?  Simply because of what they did after their argument. Stare.  They stared. At what?  Each other.  A staring contest.  One that neither wanted to lose.  Getting rather annoyed, the man with blueish hair got up.  "I'm done with this, I'm leaving" he said.  Well, one problem.  There was no way he was leaving and (F/N) knew it.  Five seconds after he got up, he fell down.  You see, if you passed out on the ground like 3 hours ago.  You are not going to suddenly feel like you are walking on air.  No, you'll feel like you have a hangover. 

Your POV~

'Ha' you thought as the man crashed to the floor.  "What was that about leaving?" You said sarcastically.  He only clicked his tongue in response.  'Of course even if he was strong enough to leave, there is no way he would.' You thought.  You had hidden his saber, knives, and glasses.  "I don't think he'll leave without his precious items' you said to yourself. 

"I guess you will have to stay here until you are strong enough" you said with a smirk.