Clock

Fushimi's POV~

I looked at the clock.  The ticking noise was aggravating. I clicked my tongue and grabbed one of my knives........

3rd person POV~

SMASH! Glass broke in the sceptor 4 hallway. Awashima ran to where she heard the sound. Fushimi was standing there, one of his knives in the center of the clock. "Fushimi? Did you do that?" She asked, pointing to the destroyed clock. Fushimi's face darkened slightly and he just clicked his tongue. He walked away, lightly stepping. Awashima frowned and walked to see her king, Munakata.

Munakata's POV~

Munakata's thoughts~
Why exactly did Mikoto call Y/N a member of HOMRA. She didn't seem to remember anything. There's no way. Does Y/N have amnesia? Also, another thing bothers me. Fushimi. He is extremely moody lately. Now that I think about it, he said he knew Y/N.
End of thoughts~
While I was thinking, I heard a knock at my door which snapped my out of my thoughts.  "Munakata it's me, Awashima" A woman said.  "Come in" I said.  Awashima slightly bowed as she entered and closed the door behind her. Sighing she walked up to me. "Sir, ever since we got back from seeing HOMRA recently Fushimi and yourself have not talked. He has been avoiding you and is extremely on edge. Same with you, you seem worse than Fushimi." My breathing's pace got faster. I tried to calm down enough and once I succeeded I said "Go find Fushimi." Awashima nodded and left. I looked out the window at the pale blue sky. The sun was raising in the sky. The clock ticked louder indicating it's 7:00.

3rd person POV~

Awashima left the blue king's office.  She walked to where she saw Fushimi last.  The glass was still on the floor.  Shattered pieces shined from the floor showing the reflection of the things above them.  Footsteps echoed in the hallway and the culprit of the mess turned the corner.  His clicked his tongue when he saw Awashima and spun on his heel and went back the other way.  "Fushimi!!!" Awashima yelled after him.  'Too nitpicky.  She annoys me.'  Fushimi thought.  Fushimi kept walking farther and farther away with Awashima chasing after him.  He reached his office and quickly walked in.  Awashima came closer and he slammed the door on her face.

Fushimi's POV~

Once I shut the door on Awashima's face I sat on my chair.  As time past, my head sunk lower and lower.  'Why does Munakata make us wake up so early' I thought.

3rd person POV~

Silence fell among Sceptor 4.  Munakata deep in thought in his room, Awashima leaning against the wall by the broken clock thinking of what to do next, Fushimi asleep on his desk, and everyone else either doing work on computers or out on a mission.  Pretty soon the only sound was the ticking of clocks. 

A/N TIME:::::
So the setting for dis chapter was Sceptor 4! Yay! Or. Boo! Idk which one you prefer.  Most likely next chapter will be at Sceptor 4 as well.  Also, it will probably be called "Office" so think about what that is gonna be about. Oh and one last thing, pretty soon things are going to get messed around and shifted in the story.  Anyway, author out!!!