Who Are You!?

Your POV

You watched as the man silently slept. He had been sleeping for 17 hours now. You started to wonder if he was dead. You grabbed his saber which was sheathed. You started to poke the man's cheek with it. He groaned and mumbled inaudible words. After awhile, he woke up enough to suddenly grab the saber and glare at you. "What are you doing?" He asked in a grouchy voice. "Aren't you just Mr. Grumpy" you said. "And for your information, I was trying to wake you up. You looked dead, and I'm definitely not becoming a suspect of an annoying man's death." You mumbled. "Whatever." He said, slowly sitting up. He winced slightly from the stiffness in his body. "Who are you?" He questioned with a hard tone. You sighed. It's not like you could just avoid telling him. "My name is (Y/N) I am the Golden King's daughter" you replied. "What!" The man yelled. "I was given the powers of my father from birth. However, he suppressed them so I could lead a normal life. Of course I was trained in combat and medical care." You explained.  "Well great, I'm being taken care of by a king's daughter" he mumbled to himself.  "Well, I told you who I am, now who are you?"  He glared at you and reluctantly said, " My name is Fushimi Saruhiko."  You laughed as you finally got to know his name.  "Where is my stuff?" He asked.  You jerked your head in the direction of his belongings.  He slowly got up and walked towards them.  Picking them up he stumbled towards the door.  "What! No thank you" you whined.  He stopped and turned around.  He gave you a look of death and managed to mumble a quiet "thank you."  Laughing at his childish antics you dismissed him and he walked out the door.

3rd person POV

Now of course, this will not be the last time you meet.  This will be one long adventure.