Introductions

A/N: So you will act differently than before due to the amnesia.  For example, you'll be shy and blush unlike before.

Your POV

You opened your eyes and scanned your surroundings.  You did not remember a thing. You knew your name and etiquette of the world.  However, where you lived, your past, your occupation, family, location, you did not know.  A man with spiky red hair came up to you.  You slowly tried to sit up, but felt too weak.  You braced yourself to fall back down, but before you fell the man put his hand on your back supporting it.  He slightly pushed your back to help you sit up. The man kept his hand on your back in case you fell. "T-thank you" you said blushing. "Who are you" he asked. "Um...my name is-" you stopped. 'What is my name'. "Is..." the man repeated waiting for an answer. "Y/N" you said in a questioning voice.  "Can you explain what happened to you?" He questioned. 

3rd person POV

Silence.  Y/N went silent.  There was a very long pause.  "I. Don't. Know." She said confused.  The man flashed a look of confusion and worry towards her.  Behind him, two or three creepy looking guys gathered behind him.  "Wh-who is the g-girl" the one with a beanie and skateboard in his hand said while blushing.  A very kind looking man said, "she looks confused, is something wrong?"  The other one behind the red haired man had a cigarette in his mouth and mumbled "As long as she respects my bar, I'm totally fine with this mystery woman."  The red haired man's deep voice sounded in Y/N's ears once more.  "Yata, Totsuka, Izumo , she does not remember anything besides her name."  Simultaneously they yelled, "WHAT!?"  Looking back at the girl, the red haired man realized she looked a little uncomfortable.  Sighing he said in a very low growl "My name is Mikoto, I'm sorry if they are loud.  That's just how they are."