Coffee Shop

Fushimi was sitting across the street of the HOMRA bar. He rested his head on his hands and sighed. He wasn't wearing the Sceptor 4 uniform since that would be really obvious. At the moment, Fushimi was wearing clothes he might have worn while he was still in the red clan. His hair was less groomed and cared for than usual. He was wearing a white collared shirt that he usually wore under his Sceptor 4 clothing and coat. Two of the buttons were undone, making his outfit more casual. He was wearing baggy black pants and blue shoes. He was sitting in a coffee shop that had windows. The entire front of the coffee shop had windows. Farther back, the lights were dim, letting the light from the outside world brighten the building. Fushimi was sitting on a counter against a window since he could directly see the bar. Through the windows of the bar, he could see Misaki joking around with his 'family'. Fushimi clicked his tongue and leaned back in his chair, crossing his arms. He saw a flash of (H/C). His eyes widened and he looked closer. Y/N was standing next to Misaki , smiling and laughing around with him. Fushimi's eye twitched, but he just continued watching and ignored the twinge of hate and jealousy he felt towards one of them. However, he didn't know which one he was annoyed at and jealous of. 'At least I brought a book so I don't have to watch them every single second' he thought. He grabbed his book and flipped to the page he was on.

Meanwhile at HOMRA~
"Y/N!!" Yata said excitedly. "Hm?" She asked turning to face him. "Can you go get us coffee. We are all tired including you." Y/N nodded her head. "Sure Yata. Just make me a list of what everyone wants." She said. Yata nodded and walked up to all the guys with a pen and paper in his hand. Y/N turned around to see Mikoto sitting on his couch, fighting unconsciousness. She walked up to him and tapped his cheek gently. He looked up and hummed in response. "Hey! Sleeping beauty. Do you want coffee?" She asked. "Mhm." He mumbled. Y/N giggled and walked away. Mikoto opened his eyes and called after her. "Get me whatever you want! I'm too tired to think of what I want." Y/N sighed but nodded since he was her king. Yata came back to her with a list of drinks. "Here. Thanks Y/N." He said. Y/N gave a little smile and walked towards the doors of the bar.

Fushimi saw Y/N walk out the door of the HOMRA bar and head toward the coffee shop. 'What the hell?' He thought.  She walked into the building and he stood up from his chair.  'Wait...if she has amnesia, does it even matter if she sees me?' He contemplated.  She turned her head to look at him and politely nodded and got in line.  He sighed in relief and decided he would go to the restroom and then leave. 

While he was in the restroom Y/N ordered everything in the list that Yata gave her.  When she was done ordering, she just stood with her back against the wall near the bathroom.  She heard a door creak and looked in the direction of the sound.  She saw a man who was wearing glasses walk out.  When he turned around, his eyes widened when he saw her.  'THUMP!' Y/N head started pounding at the sight of the man.  She fell to the floor grasping her hair with her hands and clenching her teeth.

Fushimi saw her fall to the floor and reluctantly ran to her.  'I can't believe I'm helping this annoying girl' He thought. However, the blue king's words echoed in his head.  He clicked his tongue and quickly helped her up.  She whimpered and tightened her hold on her head.  Fushimi guided her to the woman's restroom.  "Go inside for just a minute.  When I knock on the door 2 times and pause for 3 seconds before knocking once more, you'll know it's me.  Then you can open the door." He instructed.  Fushimi then walked up to the counter and got a workers attention.  "Could you set the order for Y/N aside.  There will be someone to pick it up in a minute or two."  He said.  The worker nodded.  Fushimi walked back to the bathroom and knocked on the door like he said he would.  It slowly opened and he saw Y/N on the ground, having to reach her arm out to turn the knob.  Fushimi slung her arm over his shoulder and helped her out of the shop.  He stopped.  'Where do I take her?' He thought.  He looked towards HOMRA.  "I guess I have no choice." Fushimi mumbled to himself hesitantly.  He stumbled over to the door with Y/N and took a deep breath before entering......

OH!!!!!! Cliffhanger! Hehe. I hope you enjoy this chapter.  I'll update soon! ;)