HOMRA

This will all be in 3rd person

Y/N has spent the past few days trying to remember her past. The members of the red clan-also know as HOMRA- have been try to help her. There was a lot of embarrassment and dumb ideas, but at least they were trying.

Flashback~
"My name is Mikoto, I'm sorry if they are loud. That's just how they are."  Right after he said that, a glass shattered on the floor.  Mikoto turned around, obviously pissed.  A red aura engulfed his body.  The two who made the racket,  the shy one with a beanie and a fatter blonde haired guy, instantly shut up.  Laughing nervously they apologized repetitively.  Sighing, Mikoto turned back to Y/N.  "Who are you guys" Y/N asked.  The guy polishing wine glasses responded "We are HOMRA.  The one in front of you is the red king.  The two idiots who constantly destroy my bar are, Rikio Kamamoto and Yata Misaki. The others are busy trying to find out anything about you.  When they come back please thank them."  Y/N nodded.  A little girl with white hair walked up to Y/N.  Her lips slightly curved in a smile as she held out her hand.  "My name is Anna" She said.  Y/N smiled at the girl shaking her hand. Y/N stumbled as she tried to get up. This time, Mikoto had his back turned. Knowing that no one would catch her this time, Y/N braced herself. Her back hit the couch causing her to slightly gasp. "Oi, your still weak. Don't try to move yet." Yata said running up to her. Mikoto let out an exasperated sigh. "You can stay here till your back on your feet" he said and walked away. Y/N realized she must look like a mess. Blushing slightly, she looked at Yata. "Hey, where is the bathroom?" "Oh, right here come with me" He said guiding you to the bathroom, while blushing since he had a hand on your back for support. He left Y/N alone as she walked inside. Looking in the mirror, Y/N was correct. Fixing herself up a bit helped boost her confidence. However Y/N still could not remember a thing. Walking out of the bathroom, she sat on one of the bar stools. "You never told me your name" she said to the man while he handed her a glass of water. "Right, my name is Izumo" he said welcoming. Y/N thanked him for the water and introduction. Yata sat on the stool next to her and asked, "Do you remember anything yet?" Y/N sighed and shook her head. Yata put his chin on the palm of his hand, staring at the wall. "What should we do?" He asked, half to himself half to anyone listening. Izumo turned towards him. "Maybe if we go around Shizume she will see something she knows" he suggested. Mikoto walked up to the trio and spoke up, startling them. "Well Yata and Rikio have to help get things for the bar right Izumo?" "Your correct, Mikoto" Izumo replied. "I guess Y/N will have to go around the city alone" Rikio shouted from across the room. "Your wrong, Mikoto could go" Izumo said while smirking. Sighing, Mikoto grabbed Y/N shirt and dragged her out of the bar.
~~~~~