The Promise of Violence

Your POV

You knew that HOMRA was a rather violent bunch. However, today you would see just how much violence went on in the red clan. You were walking around the city with Rikio until he got a call from Izumo. They had found a target they had been looking for. Since it was urgent, Rikio had no time to take you back to the bar. Instead, you ended up on the back of a motorcycle.  'How did I end up here' you thought.  Rikio stopped the motorcycle and got off.  "Stay here" he said.  You nodded.  You saw Yata and Izumo meet up with Rikio, as they followed Mikoto into a building. You spent 20 minutes just standing there, spacing out. You see a flicker of blue out of the corner of your eye. You see two men with glasses and a woman with blonde hair. The two with glasses looked oddly familiar. Suddenly forgetting the demand to stay put, you run in the building after them and charge ahead of them. You run to where HOMRA are. You walk in to see a destroyed building and Mikoto flickering fire in front of a man's face. He was growling threats and commands to the man. Taken slightly aback you stopped. Izumo sees you and grabs you, covering your eyes. He leads you out of the room. "Why are you here!" He questioned. You rubbed your arm and looked down. "I'm sorry" you said quietly.

3rd person POV~

After Y/N ran past the two men, they stopped. They turned to each other. "Why did you stop". One asked. "Why did YOU stop?" The other asked. Sighing they said simultaneously "I know her." "What?!" They said at the same time again. There was a long silence. 'What is she doing here?' They both thought.

Mikoto's POV~

I heard Izumo leave the room with someone. At the moment I could care less who. This man was pissing me off. I grabbed his shoulder with my hand surrounded in flames. He shrieked. I simply groaned and continued to question him.

Your POV~

You heard a man shriek and flinched. Izumo sighed and pulled you away from the room. You looked back to see the room engulf in flames. When you looked in front of you again, you saw the two men. "What are you doing here" the taller one with blue hair asked. You tilted your head in confusion. 'Is he talking to me?' You thought. "Go away Blue king, we are busy" Izumo defended. "Blue king?" You said confused. The "blue king" grabbed you and put up a blue wall. Izumo shouted after you, trying to grab your arm. As a final attempt you screamed at the top of your lungs, "MIKOTO!!!!"

Mikoto's POV

"MIKOTO!!!!" I suddenly stopped. That voice. "Yata, Rikio take it from here" I said. I walked out the door to see Munakata dragging Y/N away. "Munakata!" I growled unconsciously. Izumo looked at me in surprise. My flames reached Munakata's blue wall, penetrating it. I walked forward and kicked Munakata, grabbing Y/N roughly. Munakata seemed to have a hurt expression. While my half loyal traitor stood by his side,clicking his tongue. 'They know her' I thought. Y/N started to fall and I realized she had passed out. I caught her saying to my "friend" "Do not hurt a member of HOMRA. We are not done yet you two. This will continue later. You obviously know something." "Member of HOMRA" Fushimi mumbled. "Come on. Let's not cause commotion, it not the right place" Munakata said, taking one more glance at Y/N.

3rd person POV~

Yata and Rikio came out of the room empty handed. They sighed with their heads down. When they looked up their eyes widened at the sight in front of them. There were burned walls and Izumo and Mikoto standing there. Izumo was still a little shocked, which was not surprising considering what had happened. Mikoto, now what he was doing was surprising. He lit a cigarette as Y/N leaned against his chest. Asleep? "Hey you two stop day dreaming and help me" Mikoto commanded. He got on one knee, and Yata and Izumo lifted Y/N onto his back. Rikio grabbed her arms and put them around his kings neck. They all walked side by side back to HOMRA.

Mikoto's POV~

I walked through the HOMRA doors carrying Y/N. 'She must have been who Izumo pulled out of the room. But how did she get there in the first place' I thought as a set Y/N on the couch. Yata, Rikio, and Izumo walked through the doors. "I'm sorry Mikoto-San." Rikio apologized with his head down. "What did you do" Yata asked. "Well, you see, when you called saying you found the guy earlier, I didn't have enough time to take Y/N back to the bar. So instead, I took her with me and told her to stay put. Which she did until-" "I wonder what made her run to where we were?" Izumo said. I just groaned. 'So that's how she got there. She probably saw what we were doing to. We had reason, but for someone as unstable as her, seeing violence must be hard.' I thought.

Time skip
3rd person POV~

All the boys had left. Mikoto sat on a bar stool, while Y/N was on the couch. Sighing he looked at the wall, deep in thought. The sun was sinking in the sky, leaving a mix of orange, pink and red left. Y/N stirred slightly on the couch. Mikoto turned to her. 'What am I supposed to do with someone who has amnesia' he thought. He got up and walked behind the counter to get a glass of water. As he was drinking it, Y/N whimpered in her sleep. He walked over and noticed she was crying. He set his water down and shook her shoulders. "Y/N!" He yelled.

Dream~
Pinkish red flames surrounded the floor around Y/N. There was a pretty blue seeping in, like it was trying to reach Y/N. She screamed as the red took over the blue. Tiny remains of blue still burned. Y/N could not reach them. The red was supporting her, growing with every second, the blue being pushed back. Even though the red was comforting and lovely, Y/N cried as she saw the blue get further and further. She screamed as it went out of her sight. A large claw tore through the red letting blue fill the claw mark. Y/N looked down to see she was the one with the claws. She felt dizzy. Too much power emanated around her. She wanted it all. However, they all fought to overpower each other. She fell to her knees,burying her face in her hands as she cried. She heard someone repetitively scream her name until...
End of dream~

Y/N bolted awake. She was panting and tears were streaming down her face. Looking over she saw Mikoto sitting next to her.  He sighed and handed her his water. She looked at him, it was obviously his. Not caring at the moment, Y/N drank the water.  "Are you okay?" He asked.  She didn't answer, and stared blankly at her hands.  "Hey!" He said raising his voice slightly.  She looked over at him.  "What happened?" She asked.  "Well you passed out and have been sleeping on this couch since we carried you home." He answered.  "Do you know those two men" she asked.  "Yes, why?" He said.  "They...looked familiar" Y/N mumbled.  'I was right they do know her' Mikoto thought.  "Do you know them?" He asked.  "I. Don't. Know" Y/N responded.  'Deja vu' Mikoto thought, sighing.  "Mikoto" Y/N said firmly.  He hummed in response.  "I want to be part of HOMRA" she demanded.  Mikoto dropped the glass of water in his hand.  It shattered and water sprayed onto the two of them.  Their eyes locked and neither looked away.  Mikoto looked sad and almost guilty.  He grabbed one of Y/N's hand and brought it to his chest.  "Are you sure?" He said gently, keeping their eyes locked.  Y/N nodded.  Mikoto sighed and a flame engulfed the two.  It was warm, but it oddly felt cold.  It surrounded the two as Y/N felt a sharp pain on her tongue (idk if you can have a HOMRA mark there but you can now).  "You do know, you'll see a lot more than what you saw today.  I promise you this, it will not be peaceful" Mikoto warned.  "A promise of violence huh. Sounds interesting. ". Mikoto sighed "You are troublesome" he mumbled.  With that he fell asleep with his head against the couch. 

Your POV~

You sighed and looked at your hands.  You felt power pulsing through them. You focused on your hands and saw the spark of a flame.  Smiling you suddenly felt tired again.  You looked at the clock.  It was now 1 am.  You then looked over to Mikoto.  'He must have stayed up watching over me' you thought.  You felt bad for taking his couch.  You knew you couldn't lift him onto the couch.  So instead, you slid onto the floor next to him and put your head on the couch as well.  'There.  Now we are even' you thought smiling as you drifted off to sleep.

3rd person POV~

One by one, the HOMRA members started showing up at the bar.  Only to be told to shut up.  Looking over, they saw two sleeping figures.  They sighed and all thought 'how did this happen?'

Ok so now it's finished.  I might have published it before it was finished. Maybe I'm not sure.  Anyway this chapter was extremely long.  But I enjoyed it. I'm might be dumb or maybe I just imagined it.  Either way, I said there would be longer chapters and I wasn't lying.