The Control from a Stone Skipper

Y/N had been attempting to control her flames all night. She was trying for one last time. The sun was starting to come up, streaking pale light into the dark blue sky. Mikoto was staring off into space - literally and figuratively. Puffs of grey smoke went up into the air when ever he breathed through his cigarette. His amber eyes stared at the sky above him. His head back and his arms resting behind him. Y/N created the flames once more. She slowly tried forming them into the HOMRA insignia. The red and pink flames glowed in the air as she slowly made the sign. Mikoto lowered his head to look at her. The atmosphere had changed. Waves of confidence were emitting from her body. The symbol formed in front of her. She had controlled her flames. She looked directly at Mikoto, a reflection of the flames in her (E/C) eyes. Tears went down her face. Mikoto stood up and walked closer to her. In her eyes he could see every word he needed to know. She was looking ahead. Her past lost. She weakly smiled and passed out from exhaustion. Her head hit the floor and the sound echoed out through the quiet streets. Mikoto picked her up and leaned her against the wall of the bar, he didn't want to take her back into the place because it was hot in there. She had proven she is more comfortable in the cold (again, if your not you are for this story). He sat down next to her sleeping figure and lit another cigarette. A small stream of smoke occasionally made its way into the air as the sun rose behind the city's buildings. After some time relaxing against the wall he put his hand on her shoulder, gently shaking her. Y/N heavy eyes slowly opened and she looked up. Mikoto pointed to the location of the sun. She put her hand on the wall and slowly stood up. Y/N stumbled to the door and entered the bar. Mikoto got up and threw his cigarette onto the floor and stepped on it. He then entered the building after Y/N. Y/N sat down on one of the bar stools and put her head on the counter. She groaned and mumbled inaudible words. Mikoto (for a lack of better words) plopped onto the couch and closed his eyes. Seconds after, he fell asleep. Y/N stumbled behind the counter to get a glass of cold water. She hadn't eaten for two days but food really wasn't on her mind right now. She poured the glass of water and slowly walked back to her seat.  She took a large gulp of water.  The cold water chilled her throat as she swallowed.  She felt it hit her empty stomach.  It was as if a stone gently skipped on the water of the pond, the splash echoing through out the environment.  As if on cue, once Y/N drank the water a wave of fatigue stronger than before hit her.  Sleep became inevitable as Y/N's head lowered onto the counter.  Her droopy eyes closed slowly and her conscious mind slowly slipped out of her grasp.  The stone had finally stopped skipping and was now still as it sunk to the bottom of the pond, as Y/N's mind dove deeper into a state of sleep.

A/N
Imma leave it there.  I think that's a good place to stop.  DON'T WORRY!!!! I'm probably gonna update again tonight or tomorrow but I felt like having the chapter end there would be nice.  Also, I'm sorry I haven't updated I really wanted to start making my writing more descriptive and I hope I succeeded.  I love writing like this so I'm hoping to write like that from now on.  I hope you all liked this chapter and how I wrote it.  Also I really wanted to have a meaningful title for this chapter...so....yeah.