Worried Friend

"Fushimi!!" The king yelled.  Said person groaned in response and spun in the bar stool to face the man.  "Captain, delightful seeing you here.  Can I help you?"  Fushimi said with a bored tone, obviously not caring.  "Did I tell you could play "buddies" with the red clan?"  The man questioned.  Fushimi angrily got up and took a step towards him.  "Eh?  I left this clan.  Do you really believe I'd spontaneously decide to visit and chat?!"  "Stop you two.  Munakata what are you doing here?" Mikoto demanded.  Fushimi clicked his tongue, while the blue king cleared his throat and looked at Mikoto. "It seems we have unresolved issues from a certain day. I wish to discuss that.....Where is Y/N?" Munakata said. "We do not know" Izumo answered. "WHAT??!!" Munakata yelled as he punched the door frame he was standing in. The HOMRA members hung their heads low. As a result, Fushimi was left with explaining.....again. "Well captain, if I'm correct...than Y/N has obtained her memory. OH....side note, why don't you ask the red king how this situation is worse than you know." Munakata's eyes widened as a million thoughts went through his head. "Mikoto?" He questioned. "Y/N has red aura."  Mikoto said.  "What?!  Her father is going to kill us.  Specifically me!!!"  Munakata yelled.  "Why?" Yata asked.  Munakata sighed.  "No king wants there daughter to have aura from an opposing clan.  I was entrusted with her from a very young age.  We are childhood friends who are supposed to look out for each other.  I have failed her.  I have failed her father as well."  He explained solemnly.  "I'm sorry to interrupt but...is it a good idea to just leave Y/N alone in her state."  Izumo pointed out.  Mikoto tensed up.  He looked at Munakata for a second and then walked up to him.  Putting his hand on his shoulders he mumbled to Munakata in a deep voice, "I'll find her relax.  I can tell, this is the hardest for you."  Mikoto then felt Munakata tremble slightly under his touch.  He gently squeezed before sliding his hand off of the kings shoulder and walking out the door. 

A/N

Was the ending kinda touching?  Maybe for MikoRei shippers I guess.  You never know....depending on how this story goes, it might end with a gay ship.  If you don't like that then...deal with it or leave.  Always be excepting.  Anyway, sorry for slightly ranting.  Bye I'll update again soon.