Explanations From the Uncooperative Blue

""WHAT??!!!" Yata yelled. "SHUT UP MISAKI" Fushimi yelled. Yata flinched at his harshness. "What is your problem, monkey?!" Yata growled. Fushimi clicked his tongue. "I hate this, that's what! I hate that girl and I got dragged into this!!" He fumed. Yata's glare wavered slightly at his words. His eyes dulled and he looked at Mikoto who was in deep thought. "Oi! Red king." Fushimi said to get his attention. The red head hummed absentmindedly. "You are thinking about what you did, correct?" The blue asked. The king stiffened at his words, his black jacket slightly shifting with his body. "Correct." Mikoto finally said as his head turned to face Fushimi. When their eyes met a sudden spark of understanding flashed between them. The rest of HOMRA stared in confusion.  "You don't know?!" Fushimi yelled.  "You never told them?"  He said as he turned to the red king.  Mikoto looked down and mumbled, "No, I did not.  Y/N did not want to tell them yet.  The only other person who knows is Anna."  The blue clicked his tongue.  "Idiots, learn how to sense aura better.  Mikoto made Y/N part of the red clan."  He explained.  Everyone's eyes widened as they processed what that meant.  "So...Fushimi?"  Izumo said.  Fushimi hummed in response.  "Y/N is like you now, isn't she?"  "Yes, she has technically has multiple powers. However, the golden kings power is suppressed."  Fushimi explained. "What?" Mikoto asked. "Apparently, the golden king suppressed Y/N's abilities so she could live a normal life. However she was trained in combat and medical treatment." All of HOMRA stared at Fushimi. "How do you know so much?" Rikio asked. Fushimi shrugged and said, "Well, I got dragged into this even when I didn't want to ever deal with her." Yata tipped his head to the side in confusion. "But she is very pleasant." He mumbled. Fushimi looked at him unamused. "She won't be now that she is back to normal." The group still looked expectingly at him, curious about what else he knew. The ex-HOMRA member clicked his tongue. "Can I at least have some water?" He said. Izumo walked behind the counter and poured him some water as he sat on one of the stools. Fushimi groaned and sunk into the chair. As he drank his water, everyone branched into groups talking and relaxing, while making sure to give the agitated blue some space. After awhile, their peace was interrupted when a certain king walked through the door........

A/N:
I'm back!!! Did u miss me? No....ok. Anyway, cliffhanger. Sorry for not updating or anything. Life is hard and always keeps you busy. However I want to try and do this more. It's very relaxing and nice.

Also, I don't know if I even spelled uncooperative right.....whatever.....