Fighting Kings

A/N---Thank you for 1k views....anyway story-----------

Mikoto's POV~

I stepped out of the bar and into the chaotic environment of the city.  Cars sped by, crowds of people wherever you looked, and loud noises coming from every direction.  "How am I supposed to find her in all of this?!"  I said.  'Wait...didn't Fushimi say something about being able to sense aura?' I thought.  I sighed and went back into the bar.  "Hey Fushimi, Munakata come with me."  I demanded.  "What?"  They said in unison.  'Why do they always do that?'

3rd person POV~

Fushimi looked at the two kings.  "Seriously?  You want me to be in the middle of two kings, looking for someone I could care less for?"  He complained.  "You will come if you are ordered to Fushimi."  Munakata mumbled.  He wasn't paying too much attention to what Fushimi wanted.  "Do as I say, Brat." He ordered.  Fushimi's eyes widened as his head snapped to his captain.  "Reisi calm down."  Mikoto ordered.  "Don't tell me what to do Suoh."  Munakata angrily muttered as he glared at the Red king.  Mikoto grabbed Munakata and pulled him out of the bar.  He slammed him against the wall and glared directly into his violet eyes, his own amber eyes full of anger and disappointment.  "Reisi Munakata, Blue king, and leader of Scepter 4, you are being a sad excuse of a king.  Mistreating your subordinate, losing your temper, and letting out that anger on both your third in command and another king."  He growled.  He pushed him into the wall with more pressure causing it to slightly crack under the blue king.  "You are aware of Fushimi's mental state, and yet you pushed him.  He has reasons why his like that and you always treat him how you should.  Don't break that relationship because your angry.  Don't use your status and power to control your subordinates like pawns that will obey you with no doubt.  They have free will.  And don't you ever, and I mean ever argue with me while your in a blind rage.  You need to calm down!!"  He scolded angrily.  Throughout his scolding, he continued to slowly push against Munakata until bits of the walls crumbled to their feet.  The angry expression on Munakata's face disappeared while Mikoto was scolding him.  It was replaced with one of regret and fear as he was pushed into the wall by the Red king.  His head fell, he looked at his feet in shame and opened his mouth to say something only to be silenced by Mikoto.  "Reisi, I know your upset.  However, don't let that affect everything you have built up and everything in your life.  Relax and think about this logically."  He said calmly.  His voice vibrated throughout his body to where Munakata could feel it.  He felt it on his chest where Mikoto's arm rested, through his feet-which were planted on the ground near the red kings- , and in his ears that picked up the sound of the others clear deep voice.  Munakata body shuttered as he was yelled at. Mikoto grabbed Munakata's chin and pulled it up so their eyes locked again. "Always have your chin up, Reisi." Mikoto said. Munakata grabbed onto Mikoto's wrist and said, "I'm very sorry for my actions. Please forgive me." He then pushed off Mikoto and bowed in apology. "Hey! Don't apologize to me. Go apologize to my clan and your third in command." Mikoto responded while smirking. Munakata briefly smiled and walked back towards the doors of the bar. He took one more look at the cracked wall and stepped inside.

A/N
Is this too cliche? It is right???? Well whatever it's my story. I CAN DO WHAT I WANT!!!! Anyway I ship way too much in K project so don't be surprised if I have moments where it's about a certain ship.

:3