Joey X Bendy Lemon! (NSFW)

Warning! Has mature themes some people can't handle (rape, swearing, etc) if u don't like these type of stories plz i suggest you leave now. (And btw Bendy is Male in here but has a vagina.)

Bendy backed up  to the wall of papers that were pinned up behind him. Joey  towered over the small demon, one of Joey's hands covered his mouth and the other held his hands up above his head.

"Don't speak.. Don't scream.. Don't fuckin' make a sound" he says

Joey ran his hands from the demon's waist up and down roughly.
Bendy  blushes uncomfortably.

Joey pulls down his pants to reveal his throbbing prick.
"Joey what are you-" before he can finish his sentence he is given a hard slap to the face with Joey saying
" I Thought I told you to Shut THE Fuck UP!"
Bendy whimpers.
As he has the urge to caress his cheek, but his lack of hands make that unlikely.
Joey pushes his dick to Bendy's face
"Suck it." He demands
Bendy obeys and starts to slowly lick his prick, but at this pace made Joey grow impaient and more aggressive.
Before the demon knew it he was being skull fucked by his creator.
Bendy couldn't scream. He had to stay there and take it was he was powerless. And was his creator's bitch. Bendy waited and prayed for the time when Joey would Cum and let him breathe. But that time wouldn't come.

Bendy choked for air as Joey didn't stop after he came in his mouth.
He just kept going as bendy was choking for air and on his creator's Seed.

All Bendy could think was why was this happening? Why him? What did he do to deserve this?

Joey wouldn't do this to any of the other toons or his human children.
But why him?

Finally, Joey blew his fifth load and he says
"Swallow all of it."
Not wanting another blow to the face bendy swallows all of the seed earning a "good boy."

"Lay on the table." He sternly says
Quickly Bendy lays down on the table and spreads his legs.

Revealing his inky vagina.
Joey doesn't hold back and inserts his penis into bendy and rapidly goes in and out.
Bendy held in his screams
'fuck' he thought "joey...it hurts"
"Shut up!" He yells.

There was no way of fighting so he just let joey finish... It was extremely painful and all he can do was think and go to his happy place. Until joey impregnates bendy supposedly.

Once joey thrusts once more he leaves bendy in the dark
"Don't tell anyone or I'll have to do it to one of your friends as well."

Bendy kept quiet.