Sammy x Reader x Bendy: bedtime

Requested by toyfreddii
to you... X3
(sorry i took so long)
You got ready for bed....
Putting on your favorite (f/c) pjs
And brushed your hair and teeth.
.time skip.....
You walk into your room, yawning
Seeing your sleeping buddy boris already at the foot of the bed asleep
You smile and lift the covers and laying onto the soft mattress.

Embracing your Bendy plushie. You quickly fall asleep.....
Until...about forty five minutes later, you feel something make you jolt awake...something touched your leg dangerously close to your thigh.
Out of pure instincts you pull your leg to your chest. Reaching for the lamp at your side with one hand. While lifting the blanket slowly with the other.

You reveal it was none other than
Bendy.
"Bendy!" you say in a startled voice.
"what the hell! What are you doing in here???"
Bendy scratches the back of his head.
"well... I uh... Saw a spider...and when i went to kill it. It grew wings and came at me. So now i don't have a bedroom unless i become the spider's bitch and that's not happening anytime soon."
You blink. You didn't know what to say or think. So in defeat you sigh and pat the side of your bed and scooted over to let the demon in the bed properly. And again you fell asleep almost instantly....
Time skip... two hours later...
Your eyes shoot open when you felt something on the other side of the bed (like a hand) touch your leg again
'wtf' you mouth and turn on the light to reveal another guest.
Sammy.

"Sammy. WTF?!" you scream.
Scaring him to fall of the bed.
"why are you here?"
Sammy stays on the floor. Probably embarrassed.
"um....so about 2 hours ago i was a spider's bitch...." was all he said.
"okay fine then. But stay on this side of the bed." You point to the unoccupied spot on the bed.

So now you were in the middle of the bed...with the ink demon, Bendy at your left and Sammy, the yandere wannabe/ spider's bitch at your right.
And Boris at the foot of the bed.
(eventually the spider would find your head as a better sleeping place)
both of the two males at your sides embraced you in their gentle holds.
As you all slept together in peace
"goodnight guys...." You whisper...

The End.