Henry X Sammy Lemon! (NSFW)

Requested by gospelofdismay
Also here's a trigger warning! If any of my stories say NSFW means it's mature content! Also this one has themes of rape and things of abuse so plz don't read if you get triggered easily.
Here's the juicy lemon you ordered!
Enjoy!

Henry layed in the pile of old scrap paper stained in black ink.
While chained to a wall by his neck, ankles, and wrists.
He woke up from a dazed headache.
His head throbbed and his vision was blurry.
He didn't realize he was restrained until he heard the restraints jangle with his movements.

He panicked. Sweating bullets.
"Wha- where am I?" He hesitated to himself. Henry hears footsteps followed by a familiar voice.
"Oh you're awake! Great. Now the fun can begin." The voice was raspy and sinister.
It was Sammy.
Of all people.

"Sammy?" Henry says
"I'm sorry Henry if I hurt you...Well sorry not sorry. It's just My lord said you were one of them."

Henry was so dazed he didn't know what Sammy was talking about.
"Sammy! Release me! That demon is just an asshole! He doesn't care about you!"
That word Triggered Sammy to deliver a hard blow to Henry.
"Curve your tongue! How dare you speak of the Unholy Demon with Such despicable words!"

"Sammy... He's corrupted you! He doesn't care about you! He's done something and brainwashed you to think you are something to him!"
Henry yells
"You're lying! He hasn't corrupted me. But he has opened up my eyes about the real truth about this place and You. All of you! He knows the truth and wants me to end you all!"

"But first before I end you... I think I want to have a little fun... Like the olden days... Where we were oblivious to the truth."
"You're crazy Sammy! Just let me go-"
Sammy doesn't listen to anything that comes out of Henry's mouth.

Lemon🍋

Sammy pulles down his overalls
Revealing. Nothing but a 10 inch member that throbbed in excitement.

Henry couldn't believe his eyes and wanted to run away. But Sammy had already had his Limbs restricted.
  Sammy laughs and says
"It's big isn't it?"
Henry doesn't respond and tries not to look at it.
"And it's all yours...all you have to say that I'm your Shepard and you are my sheep."
'don't do it! Don't say it!' Henry told himself
"Say it."
Sammy was getting impatient.
Henry responds.
"No."
"No? Now who said you had a choice? It's not an option Henry. Say it. Be a good little sheep for your Shepard."

Henry forced his own mouth shut
And waited for Sammy do do something.
"NOW DAMMIT" Sammy yells Slapping Henry across the face.

This process continues and Henry's face turns Red.
And he gives up
"I'm Sammy's Sheep. " He weakly says
Sammy gives a wide smile
"And?"
"He...Is my Shepard."

"Good Boy."
Without another minute to spare.
Sammy pushes his Cock into Henry's mouth. Starting off rough but he gradually gets harder with every thrust as he skull fucks Henry.

Henry felt himself feel pain in his jaw.
Screaming internally as Sammy was mercilessly Fucking his Mouth.

And it didn't take long until Sammy came into Henry. His seed spilt from his mouth and onto his neck and chin.
"Swallow it." Sammy Demands
Henry obeys to avoid any more conflict with Sammy.
"That's a good little sheep."
He pats Henry's Head.
Suddenly Sammy turns his head and smirks to the door far from them.
A voice calls the Inky Man.
"Sammy!"
A hoarse voice
"It seems I am needed... But don't worry my Dear Henry. We will continue another time."

Sammy pulls his Overalls back on and walks to the door.
Before exiting he turns and says
"Oh and if you ever try to escape...I will find you. And we'll have more fun down here...but that is if you can escape." He chuckles and slams the door shut.