Bendy and (y/n) #2

"Church"
(I don't mean any offence to anyone that doesn't go to church or believe in the Christianity or Catholic Ways of the church don't worry i won't make this story religious or anything!)

(Y/n): *dressed in your Sunday best driving to the studio* (i picture you in old lady/man Sunday clothes lol sorry)

You planned to take Bendy, Alice, and Boris to Church with you since it was an opportunity to get out of the Studio and those three needed some Jesus in their life, especially Bendy.

You arrive at the Studio and enter the building to find Alice and Boris all ready to go. But Bendy was nowhere to be found.
(Alice was wearing a cute Black lace dress and Boris was wearing his best overalls with a bowtie)

You find Bendy hiding in a puddle of ink (already dressed in a suit though)
(Y/n): "Bendy. What are you doing?"
Bendy: "I'm not going!"
(Y/n): "oh come on Bendy. It won't be that bad!"
Bendy: "You're talking about taking a demon to a fucking church!"
(Y/n): "well you need some Jesus in your life. And besides! You'll get out of the studio!"
Bendy: "no!"
(Y/n): "please? Just once?"
Bendy: "I'm not going and that's final!"

...
Bendy slams his side of the door in the passenger seat.
"Let's just get this over with."

Timeskip......

You park in the back of a partially packed parking lot.
"Come on guys we're almost late."
You say.
When you guys enter the chapel, a man greets you four and when he sees Bendy he quickly says a prayer to himself and holds onto his rosary.

You pick a row in the back to avoid any people sitting behind you guys.
For Bendy's sake.

First twenty minutes it's okay with the three. Until Bendy starts squirming around and complains to you of how boring it is and when the bald heading man gonna Shut his trap (he's talking about the priest/pastor)
"Shh! Bendy!"
You hushed him as he did say that in a loud voice.

Thirty minutes later....
Bendy grabbed a bible from under on of the chairs and started to flip through it.
You calmed a bit and let him be.
Hearing a few laughs and giggles from the demon. Of the written things in the book. Until a few minutes later...
Rrrrrrip!
Rriiippp!
You quickly turn your head to see him tearing pages out of the book like a five year old.
"Bendy!" You grab the book from him and with this face

"Do you want me to hit you?""If it means to leave, yes

"If it means to leave, yes."

...
(Ran out of ideas)