Henry X Sammy Lemon! Pt2

Requested by Shirouchi
Don't read this shit at school or work or in public in general.
For the love of BENDY just Don't!
Also trigger warnings of (Rape and abuse) are strongly presented in this fic please read with caution.
Enjoy sinners.

"Oh why do you like to hurt me Henry?" The Ink man towered the other menacingly.
"Don't you know i love you? Don't you know that i want to save you from the lies and feinds that just corrupt that little mind of yours?"
"It hurts me. It hurts the unholy demon. He's given you mercy as you being my pet and this is the thanks he gets? Such a shame. Well animals do have to have their freedom. And I'm glad you got that taste of fresh air before i brought you back."
Sammy paused and yanked the rope that rubbed hard against Henry's skin.
"But some pets have to learn to behave. You need to be punished,"
Henry's eyes widen in horror when
He realized what Sammy had implied.
🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋
Sammy shoved Henry back against the wall, his mask was suddenly more frightening to the man.
He was turned to the wall and Sammy held his head roughly against it with his wide hands.
The other hand pulled out his cock that was already excited.
"Wait, Dont-" Henry screamed when he felt the others penis rub against his naked ass.
"Be a good little sheep and stay quiet."
Sammy whispered in Henry's ear as he entered Henry.
His cock stretching his almost virgin tight entrance.
Henry felt his mouth being pried open by the force he felt in his ass.
He wanted to scream, but only loud groans and moans on anguish escaped through his teeth.
His body felt it was on fire and was on the verge of melting the skin off his bones.
Sammy then used the hand that he kept the others head against the wall and stuck his fingers in the others mouth.
Sammy kept his other hand gripped tight on Henry's side his nails dug into the skin as he pounded into his ass as hard as he could to satisfy the thirst of lust he had inside.

It seemed like hours before Sammy was coming close to ending.
The sound of inky skin against skin clapping against the wooden walls of the studio echoed as a voice could.
Henry wanted death, but it wouldn't grant him the sensation.

It was until he could feel a curtain wetness shoot and leak out of his ass was when the end had finally come.
Sammy gave a few more thrusts and his groaned when he came long ropes of semen out of his Cock into the man's ass.