Henry x (cartoon)reader: scrapped

Requested by NormanBatesIsMine
Enjoy!

You lied on the floor arms and legs out stretched with your eyes glued to the ceiling as if you were gazing up at the stars. And occasionally dust would snow down onto your face.

Scrapped cartoon. Redrawn.
And brought to life. You thought.

Bendy was the boss. not Joey.
Never Joey.
Bendy and only bendy.

Bendy saved you. Remember?

You were  a scrapped cartoon created by an employee that worked in this studio. More than thirty years ago. Henry.

Until you were found by the demon himself. You and along with the seekers were to find and kill the traitors that were brought back here.

So far you've killed only one of them
And made bendy happy.
Saying.
'these people have betrayed us....and left us to decay....now it is time to give them what they deserve.'

And being a scrapped cartoon you agreed to the demon's words. Brainwashing you to believe all of them betrayed us and now all of them must pay...

Time skip........

A man was lured to this hellish place
Henry....
You were lurking in the halls as he ventured throughout the studio.
Following his every step.
With everytime you'd look at him, for some reason you felt like you just couldn't go on and kill him...

So many opportunities when he's off guard and you felt you needed to protect him from the seekers that jumped him... And you did...
And you knew Bendy would know.

Finally, on the music floor (i forgot what it was called) you knew there would be more of them there. So you decide to make yourself be noticed.

Henry panted in exhaustion when he swung the axe at the many attacking seekers. Too many were coming and now you had to help.

You see one of them try to get him from behind and jump at it before it could hit the man.
Then from there you call off the rest of the ink monsters where they would crawl away and probably go  back to their master and snitch on you....

Henry falls back dropping the axe beside him in fear he looks to you.
Ink dripping from your body you look back with a small smile.
"who...who are you?" he asks
You  shrug and say nothing and just
Whisper what seemed to be a name
(y/n)....
And with that a side. you offer a hand to the man.
"i asume you are Henry....." you kept your voice to a whisper.
Henry hesitates as he gets up and holds the axe tightly in his hand.
"Y-yes....how do you know my-" he difts off
"he told me....now listen...You shouldn't be here. It's a trap. You need to leave now while you still can."
You grab Henry's hand and start to pace down the halls trying help him escape.
Many times it did cross your mind what bendy would think and what he'd do if he found out you helped a traitor out of there.

Flash back.....
Bendy puts your body together.
Speaking to himself and at some point you could hear even if you weren't alive...
I will use this one for my own bidding.... They will kill him along with the others.... Henry your creator betrayed you and you will have your revenge when you will rip his head off and plant it on a stick.
You felt his anger and hatred when he mentioned "them" as you were put together.
Once you kill Henry you have avenged us....

You blink And see that you lead him back to the exit.

And you say to him
"i know it wasn't your intention to create me and that's fine... I forgive you..."
You hear screams of bendy coming towards you. You don't dare to look back.
The gap in the floor made you gather all of your strength and in mere seconds of the claws of the demon grabbed you but you pushed Henry far enough to the door where he landed by and fell out.

Bendy closed his fingers around you and screamed now you had betrayed him....
To you now  that didn't really matter.

All what mattered was if Henry was safe. Outside that door where the ink demon couldn't get him....
You saved your creator who scrapped you by sacrificing yourself and bendy's trust....
But you didn't care....
Not one bit....
As long as Henry was safe.