Yandere! Bendy X Reader (NSFW)

I found this in one of my old note books from last year when i first got into Bendy and the ink machine.
I'm thinking of continuing it, but only if you all want it. Sooooooooo
Of course I'm going to add to it since i never finished it.
So when you get to this✒
It's the updated part for the ending.
(Also this chapter has themes that aren't suitable for everyone.... Rape, abuse, etc.)
Anyways enjoy...

You couldn't remember where you were or why you were there.
All you could remember was He did it. He killed everyone.

Bloodstains littered your very tattered hoodie. Partly the blood was yours.
Also with Bendy's "baby batter ink"
  You sat on the old, splintered, floor with your knees tucked under your chin.

The door opens, letting dim light enter the cold room, but you didn't dare to look up. You heard the sticky footsteps come close towards you.
You knew it was him. He bends to your level and quickly your throat tightens.
Tears falling from your eyes Bendy
Laughs.
"You know you can't hide from me forever." As he lifts your chin with two of his gloved fingers

"I love you too much. And I'm sure deep down you love me too."

He then clapped his hands together in excitement.
"Oh i almost forgot to tell you!" He
Brings out a pair of golden rings.
"I know it's a bit too soon, but..."He gets down on one knee. "(Y/n) (L/n). Will you do me the honor and be my lovely wedded wife?" A bitter smile twisted on his face. His eyes distorded with lust.

Your dark and swollen eyes only glanced at the ring for a second then with your left hand you tried to smack the ring from his fore fingers only to get it caught by his other hand.
"No no no. (Y/n)."
He stared deep into your eyes.
And stuck the ring onto your finger.

The ring locked on to the flesh of your finger growing tiny black limbs and latched on to disappear into your skin.
"Just a precaution. To keep you from losing the ring." He snickered.
"Now all we have left to do is to get married, darlin'"

Tbc?