Protective! Boris X Teen! Reader (part 1)

This chapter contains spoilers of chapter three. Sooooo don't read if you haven't seen it. (Even though it's been out for a while)

Another thing is that I will not follow the story line for those who have seen chapter three...

Boris Kept you in his little Safe house.
Every now and then he'd let you go explore the studio, with him following behind of course...

You didn't really mind him being around...really... It's just after a while Boris and you would get to a boundary and he'd say to back to the safe house.

It was boring really...
Nothing was really to do there... Sure we could eat bacon soup or play cards, but it just gets old pretty quick.

You looked to the clock in Boris's room and sighed...
Going through the chest box in the next room you tried to look for a book or some paper to write on (got plenty of ink tho) because if you sat in silence doing nothing you'd go crazy and run out of the Safe house and try to dance with the demon himself.
Time skip.....

It was after dinner... Boris went to his room to take a nap and had hidden the Handle to the exit of the Safe house. Like he always did.

And somehow in this small Place you could never find it. You checked in his overalls on the clothes line and the ones he was wearing. You searched the bathroom and gathered strength to dig through the inky toilet.

Somehow you could never find it.
You even tried to threaten to stab Boris a few times if he didn't give you the handle. But he never took the bluff. (Probably because you were holding a wooden spoon at the time.)
But hey you are desperate.

Time skip....

It was around 9:30 and Boris was still asleep.
When you tiptoed in his room you saw he was laying on his bed
And in your hand was a metal pipe.

Tears were streaming from your eyes.
As you rose the pipe above his head.
You weren't going to be here any longer...