Sammy X Scared! Reader Lemon! (NSFW)

Requested by Mahou_Skeleton79
Sammy had your wrist in a tight grip as he lead you down a dark hallway.

"S-sammy... I-I'm scared."

"Don't be my little lamb... You wanted to meet The Lord right?" Sammy tried to persuade you.

"I do..."

"Well you have to do a little something for me if you think you're worthy enough." He pauses, His voice's tone deepens for a moment
"Do you think you're Worthy?"

You bite your lip for a second and nod.
"Well... We'll see about that."

He smirks behind his mask.
"Let's not waste anymore time.
Remove your clothes My little sheep."
You obey your shepard and remove your clothes.
He gazes through his mask. Eyes burning and his mouth oozing a thick substance slightly similar to Saliva that trailed off the side of his mouth only to blend in with the rest of his body.
He felt his bulge grow larger and the groin region of his overalls tighten.

No wanting to keep your shepard waiting you stripped down to your undergarments.
"My beautiful sheep. I want you to stay there where you are standing and entertain your master. Do a dance for me."
You blushed a slight pink and obeyed you never really danced in front of anyone before, especially being naked. Not wanted to displease Sammy, you put your hands on your hips and slightly swayed them side to side. Taking a few steps every other direction.
Turning your back to him bending over a bit to show your plump Bottom.
You can hear him moan and when you glance back you can see him Pumping at his manhood in his chair admiring your body. Moaning things of how much you look so fine.

You blush even more and freeze in place until he calls you over.

"Come here my little lamb."
His member is leaking of precum, but was very erect. It was a whopping 9 inches.
Sammy patted his lap for you to sit on.
You weren't ready yet. But that wasn't a problem. You grinded your hips into is dick your clit getting erected with excitement with every second you hump his dick.
Precum also dripping from your pussy onto his.

You rose yourself over his dick and didn't hesitate to fuck yourself with his cock.
He slapped your ass as you moaned hard into his chest with your arms wrapped around his neck.
"Am i doing good Master?" You ask between pants
"You are doing great, baby" he smiles stroking your (h/c) hair.
"Now just help me finish by helping me cum." He kisses your lips.
"Yes, Master."
You then proceed to fuck yourself harder and faster on his dick.
Your ass clapping can be heard from all around the room.
"Come on baby, Make me cum." He whispers in your ear.
And with a final movement he explodes into your pussy.
Impregnating you with a inky Semen substance.
That invaded your body.

Collapsing into Sammy's arms you smile on a good work done.