Yandere! Sammy X Bendy Lemon!

Requested by @PinkiePieParty122894

Sammy (Seme)
Bendy (uke)
Sammy restrainted Bendy down with chains connected to the wall behind him.
just an hour earlier he had drugged Bendy with ink that was laced with viagra...
that made the little demon weak enough to let Sammy restraint him. but that was to hide the fact that if he were to find out about the others being dead because of him. he could just continue without him worrying of a bendy outbreak.
(he was covered in in their blood and ink)
he could feel himself getting harder and harder

🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋

Removing his overalls he didn't stop himself or give a second thought.

He hungerly wanted to be inside the ink demon beneath him.

Precum was already dripping from his inky member.

Using that as lube he pushed his way in roughly through Bendy's entrance.
Earning a moan from the smaller male.

After giving a few thrusts. Sammy didn't last long until he busted a load.

For his round two

He flipped Bendy to his knees and continued from there.

Not satisfied he tried to go deeper and faster in the tight hole he was fucking.

After a good ten minutes he released and then pulled up his overalls and gave a kiss to his lord.

Very pleased and he definitely has intentions to do it again.