Miniseries: When You're Kidnapped (Part 1)

Key:

Person A (replace with your name if required)= Person in love with Credence

Person B (replace with your name if required)= Person in love with Newt

Time to pick a side, Dear Readers!

#TeamNewt

#Team Credence

Dedicated to ThunderTessa , a runner up a competition run from my Newt Scamander book. :)

****

It was dark and (Person A) was running for their life. They could hear the echoes of footsteps that, followed only a couple paces behind them. No matter how much they willed their legs to carry them further, they were unable to escape their pursuer.

They cursed themself internally for the loss of their wand. Unfortunately there had been a struggle, in which (Person A's) assailant had managed to knock their only life line from their hand. Without that thin stick of magic wood, (Person A) was unable to apparate away from the imposing danger. Unable to return to their lover, whom was undoubtedly waiting for them at home.

Home.

Oh how (Person A) wished that they were in the comfort of their home, as opposed to breathing in the icy cold air, which in turn was burning their exhausted lungs.

They had to do everything in their power to return to him. (Person A) felt panic rise within them but it was not for their own safety. How would he react when they failed to return home? He would he turn to in his moment of need? He only had you.

With that thought in their mind, they continued to dart across the frost-covered cobblestones, in hope that they could miraculously flee from the deadly attacker. You had to return to Creden-

Then (Person A) felt the strong arms encircle them and pull them backwards, towards the danger, rather than away from it.

The streets were abandoned and people, in a deep slumber by that time. No one was awake to hear their scream of his name. So it was lost and claimed by the silent night air, which greedily swallowed the noise.

The cobblestones were now devoid of (Person A) and their kidnapper. Where had (Person A) been taken? No one would know for several chapters. Not until Newt met (Person B) in the next instalment...

****

A/N: So...what did you think?