When He Surprises You On Your Birthday

As you stirred from your peaceful sleep, you smiled to yourself, it was officially your birthday. Stretching your  tired limbs, you glanced to your right and noticed that your boyfriend was missing but had been replaced with a note.

 It read:

Good morning, beautiful. Happy Birthday! Now, you're probably wondering where I am...

...come to the kitchen and you'll find me. Xxx

With a grin, you jumped out of bed and pulled on your dressing gown. To the kitchen!

In the said room, you saw no Credence but a golden pile of delicious, freshly cooked pancakes, syrup included. There was another note, this time that stationary was blue.

Enjoying your favourite breakfast? So, as you can see, I'm not here! I wonder where I am? Maybe try to the bathroom...

You sat down at the kitchen table and munched on the spongey food, they tasted as good as the looked. Damn, the male could cook.

Once finished, it was time to go and seek out your lover in the bathroom...

There was only one bathroom in the apartment. It was a fairly decent size, equipted with both a shower and a bath. You wondered which one Credence would be hiding in.

You paused outside the room, resting your ear against the door. You listened intently for a moment, but could hear no sound. Perhaps he was trying to trick you?

The door creaked open, as you crept into the bathroom. You gasped...

...there was no Credence but the bath had been drawn. Bubble bath added and rose petals settled in the water. She smiled happily. How lovely of him.

Suddenly a pair of arms wrapped around her waist, causing you to squeak in surprise. "Pietro!"

He kissed your cheek. "Happy Birthday, (y/n)."

You giggled in response, snuggling into his comforting embrace. 

"So, I was thinking after your romantic bath, you and I should head down to Tina and Queenie's apartment."

"Whhyyyy?" you asked, instantly curious as what else your boyfriend had planned for you.

"Oh," he grinned against your neck. "there's a possibility that I have planned a  party on the roof."

You spun around in his arms to face the dark-haired male. "Really?"

He nodded. "Mmmhmm."

"Oh, Credence..." he saw the twinkle of happiness in your eyes. "You really didn't have to go to all of this trouble."

The male smiled at the look, he loved making you happy. "But I wanted to, you deserve it."