Chapter 10

In the morning, no-one enters our dungeon.

Not until midday.

They came in, a large group of armed soldiers and grabbed me by the arms roughly, beginning to drag me towards the door. I looked back trying to find Levi in the chaos... he is receiving the same treatment as me. The Survey Corps fight against the guards, never going to willingly let 'two of their own' be tortured or experimented on. Slowly I start to realise the situation we’re in, I try to pull away from my captors, but their grips are like iron. I feel a small pinch in my neck before I tumble into unconsciousness.
---
I awake to my pounding head, whimpering in pain, I sit up. I get no further than an inch off my back, before I am forced to lay flat on the metal bench once again. My hands are strapped down with what I assume is tattered leather, my legs are also tied down. A groan from my left alerts me that Levi is also here. I glance over at him.

“You okay, Heichou?” I ask.

“Just peachy,” he replies.

“Good to see your awake. In the time that you had escaped, I created a new serum. If it works correctly it should transform you into what some people might call your ‘spirit animal’. It is the animal that is said to reflect your soul. You will be able to change at will, without the light show or lightening. If it works...”

“‘If it works’?”

“It could easily go wrong,” my father explains.

“Great,” Levi sarcastically remarks.

“Shall we begin?” My father injects a needle into my arm and everything fades.
---
Chapter 10 already?
If you're enjoying the story, please vote or comment!
And I'll definitely make the next chapter longer!