Chapter 4

It was around about 3pm by the time we arrived at the airport. I had no idea where my flight was heading, I guess he wants it to be unexpected, as I kept asking Zack... Only to be told 'It's a surprise'

~ Earlier that week ~

"Can't wait for you guys to find out my little secret I've been keeping. It will arrive some point later this week!" - Brendon Urie on Twitter

~ Present day ~

"You alright there kid?" Zack looked at my pale face, looking puzzled. I felt sick, I wasn't one for long journeys.
"Yeah, I'm okay I guess. Kind of just worried. It's not every day that you get told you're getting adopted by someone you've never met" I giggle a little. He smiles back at me, and focuses back on the road.
I look out the window and realise we were pulling into a car park spot. Undoing my seatbelt, I slide myself out of the car and back round to walk with Zack.
"So. Here's the plan. You'll go to gate 7 after you get through security, and get on that plane. Once you arrive, someone holding your surname will be waiting for you. I wish you luck young one!" He pulls me in for a hug as I wrap my arms around his back.
"Thank you" I respond.

Taking myself towards the door, I successfully get through security and boarded my plane.
It was a long, uneventful journey of constant toilet breaks and disgusting food. I refused to eat anything the whole 3 hours of flying, so I was pretty hungry.

I scanned around people holding different signs up, all with other names on..
'Hoffman'
'May'
'Carter'
Until I saw a cute looking boy, around about the age of 18, with a sign reading 'Cooper'. I walk elegantly over towards him.
"Hi. Are you Georgia?" He asks me politely.
"Yes I am" I smile back.

He directs me to a silver GT-R. Hobbling into the passenger side he speaks up
"So, I've been told you have been adopted!" He giggles happily.
"I have indeed! I dont know who by, No one has told me" I look down.
"I'm sure whoever they are, they're kind and considerate" He presses his foot down on the pedals and we set off towards my new home.

About 20 minutes passed, mostly in comfortable silence.
"Hey, do you have any music?" I look at him in wonder.
"This isn't actually my car, but you can have a look for a cable. Here, take my phone. See if any songs on here take your fancy" He said as he pulled his phone from his black jeans. The boy handed me it and I plugged an AUX cable into it. Loading up Spotify, I decide on my favourite band.. Panic! At The Disco.

He smiled at the music as the song 'Always' started to play. I looked back out of the window to my side and relaxed in my seat.

~15 minutes later~

"Hey, Georgia?" The boy asked, shaking me lightly.
"We're here" I rolled over and looked at him with a slight smile. I must have fallen asleep, it's been a long day.
We both simultaneously step out of the car and walk round to the front of it. He didn't let me look at the house, as he was covering my eyes.
"My name is Aaron by the way"
"Nice to meet you Aaron" I say back, hugging his side.
"Now. Go run along, I'll keep in touch if you like. Maybe we could hang out some time?" He hands me a slip of paper with his number on it. Aaron winks at me.
"Sure thing" I smile. Moving out of the small hug we shared, I pull myself together and wipe my mind. Stepping forwards, I hesitate to look up at my new home. I reach the door, noticing a small note;
'Come in Georgia!'
I do as it says, looking back towards Aaron in his car, I wave and open the front door.

One foot in front of the other, I step inside the house. Counting to 3, my eyes open, looking up at the beautiful surroundings.
"Woahhhh, whoever my new father is, sure is rich" I say, moving my head in all directions, taking it all in, giggling as I do so.
I saw another note on the counter;
'I'm actually out right now, shopping for some stuff for dinner. Ill be back soon! - Love, Dad'
Tears welled up in my eyes at the sight of 'Dad'.