Chapter 12

"How would you feel about coming over tonight?" I hear Josh whisper into my ear. I smile and face him.
"I'd love to. Did you tell Brendon?" I inquire. He shrugs his shoulders and sits up right, looking round the room, and stopping his gaze at Brendon who was still at his desk.
"Hey Brenny?" He says.
"Yes Josh?" Brendon turns around in his chair smiling.
"Could Georgia come back tonight? I'll drop her off in the morning?" Josh says sweetly, rubbing my arm gently.
"You know she has school tomorrow right? It's Friday. Then we have to pack for tour, and it's all so busy-"  Brendon rolls his eyes as Josh cuts him off.
"I know, I'll drop her off at school in the morning and help her pack the rest of it on Saturday" he pleaded.
"Fine. As long as you get her there in time" Brendon says, huffing and turning back round to his computer.
Josh fist pumps the air and giggles quietly next to me. I laugh and pull his face to mine, kissing his lips slowly.

~Time skip to the evening at Josh's~

"Hey Josh?" I say, scooting my butt along the sofa to meet his.
"Yes babe?" He smiles and looks at me from his phone.
"Let's take a selfie!" I point at his phone and take it from his hands, opening the camera and holding my arm out. He laughs as I did so, placing a kiss on my cheek. I took a burst of photos, including one of him kissing me. I smile and pull my arm down, placing his phone on my legs and scrolling through them.
"Ew I look gross in this" I state, Josh hits me playfully on the arm.
"Shush baby. No you don't. You're perfect" he kisses me again and I smile, shaking my head.

"What about this one?" He points out, leading his finger to a photo of me smiling at the camera and Josh with his lips against my cheek. You could see just below our chests, and both of Josh's arms. One wrapped around my waist, and one on my thigh. It was a really cute photo, one of those you would see on a 'couples goals' page.
"I love it" I say. I clicked the share button and pressed on Instagram.

"You sure you want to Babe?" Josh asks me.
"I want to make it official. I love you." I push the post button and scroll down into the comments. The caption stated just; '❤👑'.
I wanted his fans to figure it out for themselves.
"You're evil" Josh jokes as he sees the caption on his recent. Pulling the phone from my hand he checks the comments.
'WHO IS THAT'
'JOSHLER'
'shes ugly'
'MY god Josh, she's perfect!'
'You're one lucky man'
They ranged from positive and negative. He read some out to me and I couldn't help but smile. I love him.

"Shall we?" He says, standing up and placing his hand on his hip, insisting I link with him.
"We shall" Josh leads me round the corner and up the stairs. There was a big room with a king size bed in there. The walls were light blue and floor was a wooden white. I look around to see a mirror taking over one wall, and a chandelier hanging from the ceiling. A large white bean bag in the corner.
"Josh... It's.. it's.. it's beautiful" I gasp, walking over to the gorgeous bed and seeing a pair of white pants and a skinny bra. I look back around.
"I thought it'd look good on you" he looks down and holds his hands together, telling himself that I didn't like it.
"Let me put it on" I say giggling. I push his chin up gently and kiss him on the lips, Josh smiling.

I walk out of the bathroom, in a white robe. This was as close as I had ever gotten to anyone before. I'd never let anyone see me like this until now.
I see Josh on the bed and he turns to face me.
"Let me see babe. I bet you look amazing" he smiles. I take the tie around my waist and loosen it, removing the robe from my shoulders. It hit the floor and my hair cascaded down my back.
"Fuck." He breathes. Standing up and walking over to me, his hands slither around my waist.
"I'm speechless Georgia" Josh looks me in my eyes and kisses me passionately.
"You don't have to say anything. I know it's not what you expected" I wasn't one of those really skinny bitches... I had some weight on me. And the majority of that went to my stomach. I know I had a bad figure.
"Georgia. You are the most beautiful person I've ever met. Ever since day one I knew I was in love with you, that never changed. You're not fake. You are not overweight. You are absolutely gorgeous, and don't tell yourself otherwise" a tear fell from my cheek but his finger wiped it away. I pull his waist into mine and jump up into his grip. His hands fall down my back, stroking my hair, and my legs wrap around him.
"I love you" I whisper.