Chapter 27

(I warm you, this is kind of a depressing chapter)
I looked straight into the mirror and smiled.
"Josh. This is the most beautiful piece of art.." my hair was pastel with shades of purple and blue mixed in (See photo at the top)
"I tried my hardest" he smiles at me.
"I need to show Brendon" I bounce up and walk out of the bathroom.
"Beebo?" I call out. No reply. I head downstairs and see him cuddled up on the sofa.
"Sleeping again are we?" I say under my breath. I walk over to him and place a kiss on his forehead.
"Oh, hey Georg--- WOW! YOU'RE HAIR" he whispers as he begins which changes to shouting. I laugh as he sits up. He runs his fingers through the purple and blue colours.
"It's GORGEOUS!" He says in a valley girl accent.
"Thanks dad" I giggle.

I walk back up the stairs and sit down on my bed. I close my door behind me and take my phone from my pocket. Resting my head back, I open my text messages. I notice a few were unread.
'Unknown number'
'Paris'
'Kennedy'
'Jason'
...
JASON?

I sharply sit up from the bed and click on his messages.
'Georgia'
'Help'
'Please'
Tears stream down my face and I scream inside. I didn't know where he was.
"DAD" I yell at the top of my lungs.
"DAD!" I repeat, even louder.
No reply.
I throw my phone on my bed and run down the stairs, my heart beating out of my chest.
"--yes. I'll make sure to tell her..." he finishes as he closes the front door.
"Who's that?" I ask, he steps back and pulls me into a hug.
"We're leaving tomorrow... Sharp, pack your bags" I look at him strangely.
"What do you mean.. we're leaving?" He frowns.
"You won't understand" he walks away from me and sits down on the sofa. Brendon brings his arms around his knees and cradles himself. Josh sat beside him.
"What's going on. Someone tell me" I cry out. Josh hugged Brendon.
"Georgia! I told you. You won't understand. Now go and pack everything" Dad shouts. Tears fall again as I run up the stairs into my room. Something happened. And I don't know what.

I walk over to my wardrobe and follow my dad's orders. I grab a large bag and throw my clothes in. Followed by my charger, hair products and makeup. I pulled the bag towards the door and threw it into the hallway. I slammed the door and ran back to my bed, jumping onto it and letting my tears flow.

~Skip~

"Hey baby" Brendon says as he walks in my room. I was still laying, face first on my bed.
"What" I reply.
"Look. I know I'm not the person you want to see right now" I nod.
"Why are we leaving" I ask, lifting my head. He huffs and sits down next to me.
"Someone got in touch with me ages ago now. I thought nothing of it" I look at him.
"And" I say. Brendon swallows.
"One thing led to another and they found our address. This was today, when they turned up. Georgia. It's your auntie..." My eyes widen.
"What? You can't be serious!?" I say, throwing my hands over my mouth, semi excited that a realtive has contacted us.
"She's claiming custody" he says quietly. My heart drops.

Silence.

Brendon begins to cry.
"Brendon.. you... you can't let her take me away from you" I call out.
"The court case... It's in a few days. Georgia there isn't much I can do. She is a blood relative, she has more of a chance of winning the case. But believe me. I'm trying everything I can" I embrace him tightly.
"Dad, I'm not leaving" he holds me.
"I'll do anything and everything" Brendon adds. I cry into him.

I remember from earlier I had a few messages to read. Thinking of Jason's, I physically couldn't do anything. I was being taken away, there wasn't alot that I was capable of doing.
"Dad, there's an unknown number on my phone. Should I open it?" I ask, pointing towards a new message.
"It's probably a fan that has somehow got your number" he replies, laying back on the bed beside me. I open the chat and read the messages. To my surprise there were about 20-25 unread messages. Some which were as shown:
'Hi Georgia'
'You're not safe with him anymore'
'You thought you'd hide'
'I'm coming'
'I look forward to seeing you in a few days'