Chapter 29

Sorry it's taken so long... I've been a bit busy... I'll explain at the end :/
Anyway, hope you enjoy. This one's a bit happier haha

Paris' POV:

I decided this morning to log back into Georgia's Twitter. I knew the fans would want updates, so I thought posting something would be good enough. They didn't actually know what had happened to her, as it was personal.

A while ago, Georgia and I switched our passwords for our accounts. She wanted me to update them while she stayed with her Auntie.

I log into her account and scroll through her recent tags. People were beginning to worry about her. Usually she tweeted everyday, but because I'm in charge, it makes it look like she hasn't been very active the past few months. I missed her. Too much.

Some fans were becoming extremely upset, commenting rude messages and tagging her in strange photos. I decided to open her 'Drafts' option to tweet something (Is that even a thing? Well. It is now because Fuck you. Hehheeh... (Sorry. It's Brendons vine 😂) )
She had quite a few little secrets in here. One in which I found particularly interesting.

The title of the link was 'Fake You Out Video'. I gasped and clicked it, just wanting to watch it.
Not thinking anything of it, it takes me back to her home page. I thought maybe the app glitched or something, so I decide to just post a small tweet.

'Stay alive'

I thought it fitted her well, as her page was pretty much CrankThatFrank's YouTube career of shitty emo memes.
(Jk jk I love Frank. He's my daddy... Love me...)

Brendon's POV:

I looked through my daughter's Twitter feed.

'Stay Alive'

Was the first tweet to appear. I huff and scroll down. The video.
There wasn't a cover photo, just a black screen with the title:
'Fake You Out Video'

I smile and click the link. It takes me to YouTube. Already there were thousands of comments, likes and views.
The video begins to play, it's her standing in the middle of a house. The window looked familiar. She lip synced along to the words of her song, each verse and chorus had a different setting. The first one was of her in a kitchen type area. I saw no appliances which explained why she was so skinny. The next one was in a bedroom. A mattress lay on the floor, and her bag next to it.
The next scene was by the window. She stood next to it, pointing at the driveway. No one was home.

I feel like she made the video to tell the fans there was something wrong. So that her auntie wouldn't suspect anything like a tweet saying 'Help me'. It was a video explaining it.

I studied each scene of the video hard. Noticing different letters made with objects from her bag. Objects that I've seen before.

She was clever about it. The letters were well hidden, I'd expect something like that from her, she's extremely intelligent, plus... The last TV show we watched together included something like this.

"Josh where are you?" I shout out.
"In Georgia's room. Did you see her tweet?" He yells back.
"Yeah.. did you notice it too?" I ask. He walks into my room with his phone in his hand.
"Notice what?" He replies.
"The letters" Josh shakes his head. I replay the video and I see his eyes water. I managed to point out all of the letters, forming a word.

I grabbed the nearest piece of paper and wrote them down.
"Trapped?" Josh says.
"I guess she was trying to tell the fans without making it obvious" I reply.
"Ah I see. Well, she couldn't have posted it... Could she?"
"No. Josh. She's in a coma, for... for a long time. Maybe one of her friends did. Probably Paris" he nods.
"Yeah, I suppose so"