Chapter 34

We sat in silence for the rest of the flight. Me with my headphones, Josh playing on his laptop and Georgia looking directly infront of her. I knew she wasn't happy with what I said, but truth is, I just don't want her getting into trouble.

"The plane will be arriving shortly. Please remain seated and put seatbelts on"

I took out my headphones and placed them inside my pocket. I looked out of the window at the blue sky and fluffy clouds, with the city below us.
"Dad." Georgia says quietly.
I stay silent.
"Dad, look. I know you're not in a good mood, I just wanted to say I'm sorry. I didn't listen to you" I look at her.
"It's not that you didn't listen Georgia, it's that anything could have happened. You could have got into so much trouble. It's the fact that you didn't take it upon yourself to figure out that, that was a bad idea" she lowers her head.
"I'm sorry, I should have known better" G pleads.
"Don't apologize to me Georgia" I face the other way.

~Skip to the new hotel. 1pm ~

I slouched down onto the bed. Georgia did the same, but on the opposite side.
"Why can't you just forgive me and move on?" She says with a slightly raised voice.
"Listen! You for one, lied to me. You could have got arrested... And I've been there, it's not fun. It's illegal to even have a boyfriend that old at your age. Georgia, everything could have gone wrong. For all I know, you're not being careful" she tilts her head.
"Careful?" She asks.
"Fucking condoms G" she nods.
"Uh, yeah! Of course. I'm not s-stupid.." I shake it off.
"Just, unpack. We're going out for lunch in 20" I walk to the bathroom and slam the door.

Georgia's POV:

Shit. Shit. SHIT.
I don't remember ever using protection. I'm such a fucking idiot!

I run outside into the hallway and bang on Josh's door.
"Babe?"
"Thank fuck! Right, we need to talk" I push him inside and close the door quickly behind me.

"What's up?" He asks, worried.
"Have we, or have we not been using protection while having sex?"
"Uh.. a few times I think. Wait, are you...?" I face plant the bed.
"Josh! What do you mean a few times!? Did we use one on the plane?"
"No, I remember saying to you I didn't have one, but we went along with it anyway" her face drops.
"What about the other times? How about 2 weeks ago?" I ask, ready for a panic attack.
"Where were we 2 weeks ago then?"
"How the fuck am I supposed to know?" I reply.
"Ohhhh, I think we were at home, when you came to my house for the night maybe... And no. We didn't use one then either" a tear falls from my eye.
"G, what's up?" Josh asks with a sweet voice.
"I might.. I might be.. pregnant?" He backs away from me.
"Wait. What symptoms have you had?" He asks.
"I don't know. What symptoms do you get? Can you run out and get me a test?"
"Sure. I'll be back in 10. I'd suggest not mentioning this to Bren. He's already pissed off"
"Yeah.. I know. Thanks babe" I sigh.

Josh's POV:

I walk down the corridor with a huge smile on my face.
"I could be a dad" I say quietly under my breath.
"I could be a dad!" I whisper again, and giggle slightly.

I've always wanted to be a father, and I think Georgia would make the perfect mother. Although she is quite young, and goes to school, I think that if I stayed at home to look after her or him, it would be amazing. I could be a stay at home dad! I just hope Georgia wants this too.

Georgia's POV:

I'm shitting bricks.
Why does this have to happen to me.
I know I said I wanted a baby, but not this fucking early.
What would dad think of me.
Josh will probably leave, he said he doesn't want children.

Josh's POV:

I've always wanted children, and to have them with Georgia is the best thing that's ever happened to me.
I mean, we're already promised to get married.
I should start planning the proposal, maybe when she hits 18.