Chapter 19

It was later on in the evening, around 9pm. We were just prepping to leave the arena after the show.
"Dad, you think there's gonna be paps outside?" I ask sheepishly as I approach him.
"Most likely. They always wait until after the show to take photos. Why?" He says, smiling.
"Nothing. It's just, what if they see my arm? And they spread rumours about it that aren't real?" I roll up my sleeve to reveal the bandage. Brendon places his hand onto my cheek.
"You'll be fine baby. If you're that worried about it, maybe take it off. Or cover it with something. It's your call" he responds, caressing my face gently. I nod and slowly begin to walk away.

I head over to Josh who was speaking on the phone to someone.
"Yeah, I'll make sure he knows... Yeah.... Uh-huh... Of course..." I stood next to him, listening. It was Tyler.
"Hey Ty!" I say a little loudly, Josh notices and passes me the phone.
T: "Hey Georgia!"
G: "Hi! So, when you coming down?"
T: "Thinking about getting a flight to the Florida show in a few days"
I smile.
G: "Yeah, I'm really looking forward to seeing you again!"
T: "Also. Random question. Do you have a friend called Paris?"
My heart sinks. Paris. I haven't thought about her or messaged her since we've been on tour. I miss her.
G: "Yes. Why do you ask?"
T: "She's been texting me non stop, asking where you are--"
G: "Bring her with you"
I blurt out, I was anxious to meet her.
T: "Excuse me?"
G: "Could you bring Paris with you to Florida... I want to see her again"
T: "I'll see what I can do... No promises though Georgia"
I smile again.
G: "Thank you Ty"
T: "Have a safe flight little one!"
He says, before I hand the phone back to Josh. They continue talking for what felt like hours... But in reality it was about 2 minutes.

I waited a few more minutes before I wave my hands infront of Josh to capture his attention. He holds one hand up to the phone and listens to me.
"what babe? I'm kinda busy right now" he says, looking at the phone, then back to me again.
"I'm sorry. I was going to ask you if you could help me with something" I begin to walk away, back to my dad. An arm grabs me.
"I'll call you back later" Josh says into the phone, placing it on the side. I smile at him and embrace his body.
"Now what was it you wanted help with" he asks.
"I want to take the bandage off... But I can't do it myself" He looks at me bluntly, but then smiles.
Grabbing my hand from my side, he sits me down on the chairs by a table. Unwrapping it as carefully as possible, just so it doesn't hurt me.
Josh removes the final part and places it to the side.
(Mention of self harm. Skip until I say if you are worried ❤)
The area I hurt was facing me, I stared at the cuts, admiring them. Josh notices there were more than one and looks directly at me.
"You... Georgia... I thought you only did it once?" He says, stuttering.
"No. I tried to stop. I really did. But the messages I've seen kept repeating themselves in my head, I couldn't control it" I respond, looking down with a tear in my eye.
"No! Shh. Please don't cry!" He says softly, kissing my lips.

~Time skip 5 mins~

We all stood by the exit door, preparing ourselves for a swarm of cameras and fans. Zack opens the door and we rush out. I was right. It felt like thousands of people were there, all pushing and shoving, they were all moving in different directions.
I hold Josh's hand tighter in my grip and face forward. The order of us went Zack, Dan, Kenny, Josh, Me, Brendon, Dallon and then another security guard. All pushing towards the bus that was waiting for us.

We manage to walk up the few stairs and into the tour bus. The plan was to all stay in the same bus until we're away from the arena, then we'd switch and spread ourselves out. In one bus would be me and Josh. And the other is Kenny, Dallon, Brendon, Dan and Zack. It was a packed bus. Josh wasn't usually alone, as Tyler or Dan would stay with him.

The sofas were packed with people as we drove out of the gates of the arena, still passing fans and paps. We pull over to a bus stop to quickly change busses. Me and Josh jump out and wait a few minutes before his one arrived.
"You look a little cold" he says, removing his jacket and placing it over my shoulders, I smile.
"Thank you baby" I respond, kissing his cheek. The bus pulled up and we walked inside, hand in hand.