Chapter 15

Me and Brendon made our way back into the dressing room, finding only Josh and Tyler in there.
"Hey baby" Josh says to me as I sit down onto his lap.
"Hey beautiful, how was the meet and greet?" He responds, placing his hand onto my leg. I lean back into him.
"It was going amazing, until someone I know walked round the corner" I paused, Brendon said the rest. He breathed out.
"She saw her old orphanage mistress. A little girl was with her, then all I saw was Georgia run behind the curtain, breaking down" Brendon looks at me and smiles sympathetically.
"It's nothing to worry about Josh, really" I say to Josh, who's mouth was open and eyes were wide.
"What do you mean nothing?! I know what she did to you, I'm not letting that slide!" He states, pushing me to the side and walking towards the door. Tyler pulled on his arms to stop him.

~Time Skip~

A few minutes before the show, we were all sitting on a sofa backstage. I had a black microphone in one hand, and Brendon's hand in the other. He smiled at me as I could hear thousands of people chanting his name.

"Everything's going to be fine. Zack will give you the queue on when to come on. Okay?" My dad kisses my forehead as he steps up onto the stage and walking out with Dallon, Kenny and Dan. Fans screams filled the room.
"Hey guys!! How's everyone doing!?" Brendon shouts out, fans shouting back at him.
"So first up, we're gonna play a song... It's from an older album.. I hope you enjoy it, this is Time To Dance" music begins to play and the crowd dances.

I glance around the room, seeing security run around and technicians standing by the little computer screen. Then I notice Brendon, he finished the song and was talking to the audience.
"Now, I would like to tell you all something" he begins, the fans going silent.
"Some of you may have seen my tweet not that long ago" I never saw what he tweeted, all I know is that it hinted about me.
"I adopted a girl. Her name is Georgia and she is the most beautiful person I've ever seen. I would like you to meet her" He looks out, towards me and Zack nods. I stand myself up, head sweating, and I move to the stairs. I hold my mic tightly and I walk onto the stage. The crowd screams as Brendon pulls me into his arms.
"Hey" I say quietly into the microphone, my dad at my side. He pushes me gently over towards the piano and I sit myself down.
"Now, this is a special song. It has not been released and we thought that today could be the first performance. It's written by Georgia..."
I stop Brendon and smile.
"This is Fake You Out" I hear the music play in the background, Dan playing the beat on the drums and Dallon, Kenny and Brendon jamming out on the guitars.

'I want to drive away
In the night, headlights call my name

I, I'll never be, be what you see inside
You say I'm not alone, but I am petrified
You say that you are close, is close the closest star?
You just feel twice as far, you just feel twice as far

And I'll fall
And I'll break
And I'll fake
All I wanna

And I'll fall down
And I'll break down
And I'll fake you out
All I wanna'

I carry the song on until the rap. I made the audience go silent. The piano stopped playing and we all froze. Brendon had made his way on top of the black piano while the lights were out. Red beams appeared and the sound of the drum began again. Brendon backflips off of my piano and joins me to rap.

'It's the same game today as it always is
I don't give these places fake my name explaining this
And the wrists of my mind have the bleeding lines
That remind me of all the times
I have committed
Dirty dirty crimes that are perfectly form-fitted
To what I've done and what I'm doing
I'm brewing and losing and spewing infusing
And believe me that's what all the kids are doing
What kids are doing are killing themselves
They feel they have no control of their prisoner's cell
And if you're one of them then you're one of me
And you would do almost anything just to feel free
Am I right, of course I am
Convince me otherwise would take all night
Before you walk away, there's one more thing I want to say
Our brains are sick but that's okay'