11

a/n: legit fucking hopped to instagram as he posted this to snag this picture while writing bc it fit almost perfectly !!! (just imagine this picture were taken at night)

Troye Sivan

I wake up to a dip in the bed.

Practically jumping awake, I flinch back as a shirtless Mr Bixenman sits at the foot of the bed. My hand still holding onto the spoon of mashed potatoes daring to sling at him. Alas, I'm quite sure that would be a death sentence. I can see it already 'troye mellet sentenced to death for throwing a spoon of mashed taters at JACOB BIXENMEN?! oh my god Hellen look at this-'.

"Hmm?" I ask.

"You've got mashed potatoes in your hair." He mutters, gesturing to my curls I spent far too long taming for him last night.

I shrug, "So what? What do you want?"

He sighs, "I know I was a dick last night, it's just... here."

He reaches forward and brings his fingertips to my hair, picking fucking food out of it. I sit still, scared to even breathe around him. He tosses it to the floor and sits back, smiling a bit at me.

"You must be insane. Honestly." I murmur, shaking my head.

His brows furrow, "Why would you say that?"

My jaw clenches impulsively as I sit up straight and set the bowl to the side.

"You can't just decide when and when not to be nice to me. I am a human being, y'know?" I inquire, to which he looks at me as if to ask what was the big deal. As if he hadn't done a single thing wrong to me before.

And so he shrugs, "I don't know what you're talking about... and actually... I can. I'm choosing to be kind to you right now."

"Forget it," I mutter, crossing my arms over my chest.

Mr Bixenman sighs, "Come on, don't be like that."

He scoots closer and places a hand on my leg, "Please, I'm trying here."

"Why? 'Cause you wanna get in between my thighs?" I scoff.

Another shrug, "Wasn't my intention, but I'm not opposed."

I groan, "You're ridiculous."

He smiles a bit and sits criss-crossed on the bed, picking up the bowl of hour old cold mashed potatoes, dipping his finger in it. He sucks his finger in his mouth and hums, "Hm, not bad."

He takes the spoon and licks it clean, making me feel tiny and my tummy feel funny. Staring at me as he does so, he takes a spoon of the mashed potatoes and licks it off the spoon as if he were about to suck a dick.

"Jesus Christ, Jacob, give it a rest."

He chuckles and takes another spoon of it, holding the spoon back and slinging the food at me, it hitting me right in the face. I squawk and swat it off my nose, furrowing my brows and pouting at him. He smiles ear to ear and coos, making me huff and crack a smile.

"That's not funny!" I at least try to be serious while my smile grows bigger.

"But it is!" He snickers.

He scoops two fingers full of mashed potatoes and slings more at me, making me squeal and throw my hands up.

"Ah! Stopppp!"

While he's too distracted chuckling with his head thrown back, I lean forward, grabbing a handful of the smooth textured nosh and throwing it at his chest. He gasps and stares down at me with a dropped jaw.

"Oh, you fucker!"

He grabs a handful himself and chucks it at me, making it splatter all over. 

"Ah!" I squeal, holding my hands up to shield my face.

And then began our food fight, tossing mashed potatoes at each other on the guest bed of his house, giggling and screeching at each other until we're bot panting messes. Until we're both sat up staring at each other with mashed potatoes everywhere. On each other and everywhere around us. His hair is painted in white and my cheeks are smeared with it. Messes, we both are. We seem to take out our frustrations of the day on a big bowl of mashed potatoes, snickering with our last scoops in our hands. 

I hop on top of him, mashing it on his face and licking it up, making his eyes light up in surprise. He smushes the rest of his in my hair while placing his hand on the back of my neck and pulling me closer. He doesn't stop there, no, he smashes his lips upon mine to which I melt into in seconds. I hold back all of my giggles and sigh into the kiss, moving my hips on his lap and straddling him. His other mashed potato covered hand runs up and down my clothed back, untucking my button up and crinkling it. I flutter my eyes shut and slack my jaw a bit, giving him entry. 

He parts his lips and slips his tongue passed, flicking with mine and making the kiss awfully naughty. I let him dominate me all through the simple touches of his lips and tongue, flipping us over and grinding down on my crotch. He grunts out into the kiss and swipes the mashed potatoes away from my face. I look up at him as he pulls back, heaving for air and staring at me with those killer alluring eyes. I smile up at him timidly and bring my hands to the small of his back. He doesn't take that, taking my arms away and pinning them above my head with one arm that could surely snap me in two.

He wiggles his eyebrows at me and leans back down, "Open up."

I furrow my brows but do as told, opening my mouth up a bit. He chuckles and smears the potatoes over my cheek and in my mouth, falling back down and scooping it out with his tongue. Bloody obscene, it is. I moan into his mouth and buck my hips up into his, making him roll his hips down harshly. 

Curling his fingers in my hair, he pulls on my locks, breaking away and staring down at me.

"...You want me?" He questions in a hushed whisper, dropping his head back down until we're centimetres apart. To top it off, he rolls his hips down agonisingly slow.

Nodding desperately, I arch my back up until our bellies are touching. 

"I'm all yours... say it." He mutters and attaches his lips to my neck, suckling gently.

I swallow back my common sense, "...I'm all yours."

And so he fucked me into that mattress right there until I saw stars, leaving me breathless and woozy. Any and all common sense and tension between us dissipated in the air as we filled it with our breathy huffs. Kisses, groans, thrusts, and maybe a few more orgasms that I can recall later, we eventually gave it a rest. I passed out quickly after hitting my peak, expecting the bloke to be gone when I woke. 

That wasn't it though.

I woke up not minutes later to a concerned and pleasure buzzed Jacob, his hand on my cheek.

"You alright?"

I blink sleepily and nod, "I'm fine."

He nods, "Get some sleep, Sivan. I'll see you in the morning."

Too tired to reply, I groan under my breath and flutter my eyes shut. He treats me like a prince and tucks me in, kissing my hand before turning off the light and shutting the door behind him. My mind can't be wrapped around the thought of him leaving, better yet the thought of what we just did, so I simply cradle a pillow into my tummy and let sleep take over me.

-

a/n: today was such a great day you have no idea. ten out of ten, talented, brilliant, incredible, amazing, show-stopping, spectacular, never the same, totally unique, completely not ever been done before, unafraid to reference or not reference, put it in a blender, shit on it, vomit on it, eat it, give birth to it kind of great day.

i hope you had a talented, brilliant, incredible, amazing (you get the point) day as well. love you kiddos, nighty night xx