36

Jacob Bixenman

A sharp ringing in my ears, a dial tone beeping, a metal taste in my mouth, and a crying body at my side, I wake up in a state of confusion.

Where am I?

Opening my eyes, I find myself staring into a large window overlooking the city. I look down and I see my reason to keep breathing; Troye Sivan.

"Hello gorgeous." I whisper, everything coming back to me.

He jumps and looks up at me, tears tracked down his face, "Jacob!"

I let him fall into open arms, my heart wrenching in that four letter weird.

"You're okay!" He cries, overwhelmed with fear.

"I'm so glad you're okay." He mumbles, ending up climbing into the hospital bed with me.

"How do you feel? Are you okay?" He questions.

I shrug, "I'm alright, stomach doesn't feel great."

He looks down at me, a gown covering me and my achy body. I subtly feel gauze taped to my skin, painkillers surely working.

"Do you want more morphine? The tech was about to come back in." He murmurs, taking my hand and holding it in his.

Clingy; I like it.

"I'm fine," I murmur.

"Are you alright?" I ask the sniffling boy.

"I'm alright... Do you remember what y-you said before you passed out?"

I nod, "I do."

"Did you mean it?" He inquires.

I nod again, "Yes, Troye."

He just looks up and smiles, another tear falling down his cheek, "I love you too."