17

Troye Sivan

"That doesn't mean you have to always be that way," I whisper, turning around and facing the door.

Is he hurting behind all this?

"Alright, how about I work on acting like you and you work on telling me when I hurt your feelings?" He offers.

"N-no, I don't want you to act like me, I just- I'd appreciate it greatly if you tried to think before you say certain things. Talking negatively about me at all only makes me feel ten times worse. I'm trying to get better. I'm trying to look normal again. You pointing out my flaws doesn't help." I explain, reaching up and unlocking the door.

I hear him turn around and watch as he twists the knob, cracking the door open.

"Okay. We can work on it."

He slips his fingers past the door.

I take his hand and kiss his knuckles.

We can.

...

"Sivan, downstairs please."

I practically jump out of bed, it being seven am and a certain part of me just deciding to stand up loud and proud. This was not my doing, but if Bixenman wants me around, maybe he can do something to fix my little problem.

smut warning

Making my way downstairs, I find the bloke in a robe standing by the counter in the kitchen. It would've been classified as somewhat normal if he weren't just in the silky black robe. This is Jacob Bixenman we're talking about here, he doesn't wear robes.

"Sit down." He mutters, eyes averted to the box of cereal, carton of milk, and bowl in front of him.

I nod and sit down at the table merely a metre away, holding my hands over my lap to try and hide my obvious erection. He hums lightly to himself while pouring the cereal and milk into a bowl. It was a bit weird all because of one small fact; Jacob Bixenman Does Not Eat Cereal.

"Bix, is there uh- anything you need from me?" I speak up, feeling my dick only get harder by the moment. Never knew I could be turned on by a bloke pouring himself cereal before!!!

"Mhm."

He picks up a spoon and swirls it around in the bowl.

Looking up at me, he picks up the bowl and smirks. He cocks a hip out, making his robe slide a bit away from his hips, exposing his skin. A peek of his surprisingly rock hard dick is shown, making my cheeks flush a bit.

"O-oh," I mumble, averting my attention away.

He pulls the robe back more until he's completely shown.

"Oops." He whispers and tilts his bowl over, tipping the contents over and onto himself. The spoon in the bowl falls over and clanks against the tiled floor.

When I simply just gawk at him in shock, not able to utter a word, he shrugs.

"I guess I should clean that." He mumbles, trailing his hand down his belly, headed south.

I'm quick to snap out of it and jump forward onto my knees, "N-no, don't. I got it."

He quirks an eyebrow up and smirks down at me.

"You got it?" He questions.

I nod, "Mhm."

I reach forward and take a hold of his cock, stroking him gently and looking up. I hold him by the base and lick up the milk along with a pebble of cereal. Getting milk on my hand, I retract it and lick my palm. We can't have me getting milk on my hands, can we?

"Hey, back to cleaning." He orders, snapping his fingers.

I obey, parting my lips and taking him in my mouth. I drag my tongue across his underside and open my mouth wider as I take him far down my throat. He groans, his fingers twirling into my hair. I wrap my lips around him and rock my head back and forth, making loud noises as his cock smacks saliva around in my throat.

Passing up my innocent card today, I try my best to flash hungry eyes up at him,  wanting nothing more than to have his big fat cock far up in me. I fantasise about touching myself, knowing I never could without pissing him off.

He grunts and bucks himself further down my throat, making me choke on him. My eyes bulge out a bit as I try to reground myself, furrowing my brows up at him. He simply chuckles and does it again, making me let out a small 'hmph' sound.

"St'p iiiiit!" I try to whine, alas, i am muffled by his dick.

Mr Bixenman smiles and ruffles my hair up, nodding and letting me do as I please. I gain control and form a steady pace, soon able to sloppily deepthroat him and moan out whorishly against him. I have him wrapped around my finger and groaning under his breath over and over, trying to keep himself up as I bring him to the edge of coming.

Obviously, I have no leverage or real control here. If I were to stop, I would be a dead man. So there's no point even daring to tease him, just keeping up my pace until he yanks on my hair.

"Fuck."

He holds me down on his cock as he comes, making me sputter a bit and try my best to breathe through my nose. I feel his head twitch against my tongue, making me smile up at him through tears. He wipes the skin under my eyes and smiles right back down at me lazily, his every feature screaming pleasure.

Once he gets a grip on reality, he pulls out of my mouth and steps back, untangling his fingers from my curls.

"You should clean up his mess now. I'm gonna hit the shower." He mumbles drowsily and walks off to his room.

I pout my bottom lip out, sitting back down on my bum and frowning. I'm still hard.

A quick wristy later on the kitchen floor, I clean up our mess and flop down on the couch. I stare up at the ceiling and sigh, waiting for him to come back and mess with me some more.