18

smut warniiiiing lalalalala

Jacob Bixenman

He just couldn't keep his pretty mouth shut, thrashing his head around as I ram into him. And right when he teeters on the edge of coming, "Ah, ah, ah." I pause, burying myself in him and glaring down at him.

Troye whines and looks up, "Please..."

"I said not yet," I scowl, tangling my fingers in his hair and pulling.

Squirming his little hips around, he tries to get something, anything, out of me. I place a hand on his hips and pull on his hair harder.

"If you want to get off at some point tonight I'd stop now." I taunt, gripping his hip in place.

He whimpers and quits, pouting his bottom lip out.

"No fair, I've done everything you've ever asked. I just wanna- just wanna come already." He fusses like a little boy.

I smirk, "All well, I'm in charge. You don't have a say anymore."

"Making me wish I never filed that divorce- fuck! Yes!" He groans as I buck into him harshly.

Not taking the slightest bit of pity on him today, I stop again and lean down, grazing my lips over his neck.

"You sure? Because I think I'm the reason you left her." I tease, biting on his neck and making him let out a wrecked moan.

"Fuck."

I lap my tongue at his skin and let my fingers go loose in his hair, running them down to his neck as I caress the spot. Pressing a short kiss to his skin, I pull back and grin down at him wickedly.

"Say it."

He keeps his eyes clenched shut, slowly rolling his hips around my cock.

"Hm?" He asks in faked oblivion.

"Say it," I grunt, beginning to pull out of him.

He knows I am that torturous, I would legitimately just pull out and leave him there to get himself off. He whines and pulls at the restraints attached to his wrists.

"No, please," Troye begs.

I stop, just the tip of myself in his tight little ass.

"Say it."

He huffs, peeking his eyes open and staring up at me lazily. He seems to be in a whole other universe of pleasure, his eyes red and leaked with tears.

"You're the reason I left my wife." He mumbles.

I beam, finding so, so much joy in that.

"Good boy," I whisper.

And so I fuck him into oblivion. When he's far out in another time and place, when he can't even make out a coherent word, even when he cries out, arching his back up off the bed. I'm more than positive he's in subspace without even knowing, I jerk him off as he comes on his chest in streaks, whimpering over and over. When I come undone, thrusting deep into him and grunting as I come, I hold a hand to his jaw to keep him awake.

He looks up at me, "Mm, 'm tired."

I huff out a few times before sighing and pulling out, falling down onto my back next to him.

"Stay awake, sweets." I murmur while grabbing a few tissues from the bedside table.

He simply hums and attempts to roll over on his side, I hold onto his hip and pull him back onto his back.

"Ah, ah, gotta clean you up." I whisper.

He lets out a small 'hmph' sound, swinging his arms around in the air a bit. I clean up his mess he made on himself and I, tossing the tissues onto the floor after. I reach up and uncuff him from the headboard, placing his hands down on the mattress and throwing the cuffs to the floor.

Pressing sweet kisses to his wrists red and fiery from being compressed, I whisper in his ear as he doses off.

I stay there a little while longer even after he's unconscious, just watching him sleep and let out a subtle snore every few minutes. Eventually, I get up and tuck him in, kissing his forehead and murmuring a goodnight. I leave him to his slumber and go dive into my own in my cold and empty yet still inviting bed.

-

a/n: ffff you guys were fed so well tonight i gave you THREE CHAPTERS while also managing to hang w my gf, talk w my friend, AND watch/sing along to moana. and it's four am. i am so tired i can't think straight im not sure if im even actually writing this is this a dream hey francine from american dad, come succ on these tiddies 😩👅