21

Troye Sivan

Sipping tea on a yacht with Hari Nef, Jacob Bixenman, Max and Charlie Carver was definitely not what I was expecting when I was told about this event. Is that... Mozart playing?

You can imagine my confusion as I'm sat on the deck with the four at a small white table. Was I silly for expecting this to be something more... exciting? I mean, this is Hari Nef. She's known for her parties. Not small talk on the deck. And with two famous actors? Really wasn't expecting it, but I'm not upset. They're cute. Though, I really could have picked a better outfit under the circumstances.

The outfit seems quite general, until you take off the button up and trousers. Maybe it was a bit (very) risky of me to have chosen such a thing, but of course, I'm gowned out in black lacy undies and garters that hook to stockings that are mostly covered by my trousers.

"Mellet? You paying attention?" My thoughts are cut off by Mr Bixenman as he kicks me under the table.

I snap out of it and nod.

"Uh huh," I lie through my teeth, smiling up at the bloke.

He scoffs, "Mhm, what was I saying then?"

I deadpan for a moment, my cheeks flaring red and my eyes widening.

"Busted," Charlie chuckles.

"Exactly. Pay attention." Mr Bixenman mutters, making me wanna slump down on the chair further and further until I was to the floor and melted into nothing.

I am not dramatic, I am unique.

When I don't respond, sipping my cuppa tea, he kicks me again, quite harshly this time.

"What do you say?" He raises a brow, making everyone else avert their eyes and mumble yikes under their breath.

I glance between the scowling man and the small white cup lined with gold around it, gulping harshly.

"Yes, sir." I murmur.

He hums contently and crosses his arms over his chest, "Better."

"Why don't we uh- go watch the game?" Max suggests, Charlie and Hari agreeing immediately.

"Off we go. Up, up." Hari giggles like a little girl and takes the boys' hands, running off with them.

Was there liquor mixed with her tea or is she actually acting like a human? Smiles, giggling, running off? Someone make way, I think Hari Nef is actually a sweetheart behind the death stares and scary demeanour.

"You two too!" She calls.

"We'll be down in a minute," Mr Bixenman nods.

She waves us off and disappears with the boys while I sink down in the chair, secretly petrified.

He crosses a leg over another and turns to me, "Why aren't you paying attention?"

I shrug, "It's nothing."

He scoffs and gives me an unimpressed look, silently warning me not to piss him off. When did he become so him again?

"Spill."

"I told you it was nothing. Legitimately, it's nothing. I'm just a bit uncomfortable." I explain, not exactly able to look him in the eyes.

"Why are you uncomfortable?" He's quick to ask.

My cheeks subconsciously heat up a bit, making me mentally curse my body for always deceiving me.

"Um, when we were asked out here and knowing Hari and her uh get togethers and stuff and you told me to pick an outfit, I don't know I-"

"What is it?" He quirks a brow up, cutting me off.

I look down back to the white little cup with a gold outline upon the ring of it and gulp harshly, "Oh, y'know, just-"

"Actually, don't tell me." He interrupts once again, catching my attention. I look up at him to see that daring little smirk etched upon his face.
"Not yet."