23

Troye Sivan

You and I.

You look at me like Paris, you glare at me like London. You pull me in like a river and push me away like a waterfall. You kiss me like I'm made of roses then step on me like I'm just daisies.

You, You, You.

Your lips are like the clouds in heaven, your kiss is my sweet serenity. Your eyes are like the forest, full of adventures, they tell tales of past lives. You're just like the sky, always too far away. You're always where I can't reach. You're everything I can't reach.

You kissed me last night and left without another word. You actually looked baffled. Scared, maybe even terrified, baffled, and broken in seconds as you bolted out of the room. I didn't chase you. I stayed sat up on the bed staring at myself in the mirror for two hours while touching my lips with my fingers, wondering how it was possible for that tingly feeling to still be on my lips.

I thought you despised me. Well, part of me knows you don't, but I can't help but feel like you do. You push and pull me around like I'm a ragdoll, I never know what to expect. I think I hate you for all you to do to my brain. 

Yet here I stand in front of your bedroom door at five am Thinking About You. 

I'm sorry, I broke into your liquor like three hours bro and I'm freaking waaasted. 

I wonder what you're doing in there, I know you're awake. Your lamp is on and I can hear ruffling of the sheets. Maybe you've got a pretty lady over, maybe you're wanking to the thought of me, maybe you're just rolling around... repeatedly? I could walk in, drunk and bored, jumping at you and giving you my all. I miss your lips already. 

I bet you look hot while wanking, hiding under the blanket and-

Let's face it, this is everything I'm not going to tell you.

Goodnight Jacob, xx (you're a great kisser)

-

a/n: i was listening to my sad dummy playlist and made sad dummy chapter, thank you for your time. (i love you children, mama loves you)

oo oo before i post this here's the sad dummy songs i played:

all i want - kodaline (whiCh will be A Song in this story)
release (a tale of outer suburbia) - hands like houses (another Song)
hostage - billie eilish
thinking bout you - dua lipa (queen)
no lie - wet
find what you're looking for - olivia obrien
weaker girl - banks
casanova - allie x
air - shawn mendes and astrid s
i can't fall in love without you - zara larsson
homesick - dua lipa
let me know - witt lowry and tori solkowski
hyde - astrid s
headspace - thomston
white noise - pvris (empty room sessions (BLESS))

whoop that's it, bye bye kiddos see ya s**n 🌷