22

Troye Sivan

"So, Mr Bixenman and Mr Mellet, how did two twinky kinky little men ever end up together?" Hari's quite obviously bold butler asks, popping the top off of a glass jar of some kind of liquor. Hell if I know, I couldn't name half the treasures and pieced in this room even if I tried. And the room, boy, the room.

The five of us are sat on a beautiful brown leather couch in the middle of a room with fish tanks all around. The windows show the hardly clear water of Thames and dim the place a bit, leaving Denny, Hari's butler, to light candles on the long low coffee table in front of us. I'm sure if we were somewhere out in the Atlantic, the entire room would be lit up, sunshine reflecting onto the water and shining in through the glass. Classes of fish and water creatures passing by without a care in the world, migrating to their next destination. All the small calm things. Though, instead I'm in a fairly dark room with many intimidating people in tight under garments, a glass of red wine, and a slight ache in my crotch.

What? Fancy stuff turns me on.

With the velvety red drapes, lit candles, and looks I'm receiving from both Mr Bixenman and Charlie fucking Carver, how couldn't I?

They're both dreamy. Would effortlessly and willingly d-

"How did we end up together?" Mr Bixenman cuts off my thoughts with his amused drunken voice that somehow still sounds too charming to be sarcastic. "Funny, Denny, funny. We aren't together and what makes you think I'll spill such information?"

Denny shrugs, taking a swig from the bottle, gulping harshly and quirking a brow up as he holds the bottle back and stares at it as if it had offended or hurt him. Must be some good stuff? "Eh, I tried."

"Hari, I don't like the way that fish is lookin' at me." Max mumbles, narrowing his eyes at one out of the two big fish tanks and hooking arms with the girl next to him on the couch directly in front of Bix and I.

The four are sat on one couch while Mr Mellet and I are sat on the other, both long and large enough for maybe twenty people to be sat here. She must use this for business meetings or actual parties.

"That fish isn't even looking at you, its eyes are on the sides of its head... whack ass boy..." She trails off, seeming to be a bit tipsy as well now.

"Nu-uh, that fish wants me. I can feel it." He says, making me bite my tongue and look down with wide eyes and a small smile.

"And the tension in the room goes wild." Charlie pipes.

"Hush it. I'm serious! That is a sexy fish!" He so miserably continues while Denny, Mr Bixenman, and I have begun shaking our heads in both disbelief and shame.

Boys.

"Max, oh my god."

"Don't you 'Max, oh my god me', ma'am." He retorts, slurring his words the slightest.

Today should be fun.

...

"- I love and miss you and just wanted to wish you an early birthday 'cause I'm going out of town for the next week. Dunno where you are but hope to hear from you soon. Love you baby, kisses. Mwah." Mum's voice chimes out of the speaker on Mr Bixenman's mobile.

When he had checked his voicemail and had seen that my mother had called him and sent a message about me, he was fuming. How had my mum gotten his number and how had she known she could reach me from said number? It's simple, and A, most definitely not my fault. The rumours and headlines, it's already now too far out there that Mr Bixenman and I are a thing. And there's no way for us to make a statement that would be seen as believable. Though, I'm sure if he really wanted to, he could have cleared up the news.