Damn Angels

•Y/N: Your Name
•E/C: Eye Color

Your POV:

I tap my foot against the pavement repetitively as I skim through the songs on my phone to find the one I currently have stuck in my head. Right now, I'm standing in my alley with my back leaning against one of the brick buildings. I smile victoriously when I find the song I desire and click on it. Something tells me a certain white-haired angel will get a kick out of today's performance, especially since I plan to include him. On another note, a bit on anxiety can't help but build up in my chest.

I've stayed up late last night trying to figure out what to do for this show the Queen wants me to put on for her guests. Thankfully, I thought of something, but I just hope the performance will go as well as I plan it to. I shouldn't worry about such things now, though; it'll affect my performance. My attention is captured when a familiar carriage stops close by. Out from it comes the Queen's butler in white. Ash sends me a smile as a greeting while approaching me. Upon seeing this, a few of my regulars come forth to watch me sing, figuring I'm about to begin.

Therefore, I push my nerves down and begin my latest show.

Play Song:

"There was an angel, who had lost both her wings,
Who devoted her life to whatever the world may bring.
She fell in love,
Once, long ago in the past.
In the end, she found out,
However, love just couldn't last."

I stretch my hand out towards the approaching angel to make a gesture that tells him to join me. He nods his head, knowing what I want, and stands beside me, which is when I lower my limb. I turn to him and place a hand over my heart in a dramatic fashion, bending my body slightly to form a bow. The angel watches with curiosity sparkling in his amethyst orbs.

"So heartbroken,
The lost angel would have been.
She wondered the town,
Not knowing what to do." Keeping my head low, I get on one knee. I then gaze up at the taller being with a smile on my face.

"A girl came by,
The most beautiful she'd seen.
With eyes shining brightly,
Filled with life so sweet." I spring up and grab the male's face in my hands, meeting his eyes. Ash's body tenses slightly. He's clearly unsure of where I'm going with this, for he stands awkwardly still.

"Their eyes both met,
And it was like love at first sight.
She never knew that a love like this could feel so right!" I release the man's cheeks and instead grab his hands to pull him closer to me.

"They both drew close.
They broke away the magic lock,
And then she opened up Pandora's box." I separate to regain some space before turning to face my growing crowd of listeners.