Guess I'm a Freak

Your POV:

 It was early in the morning

It was early in the morning. I found out this is when they pick any "freaks" they think would make the show more interesting. How do I look might you ask? I'm in my "true form." The man from the main tent was apparently the owner of this freak show, Kyle Emory or Mr. Emory as he likes to be called. He was looking me over along with his wife Emily, who stood by his side.

"I must say you are quite interesting even when compared to the other members of our show. Tell me, how come you wish to join us?"

"No one likes me. I've been abandoned by my family, so I have nowhere to go and nowhere to belong. I thought a freak show would be fit for garbage like me," I lie in the best brittish accent I could muster.

"Hmm...I see." He smirks. "Well you're more than welcome to be here. I'm sure the crowds will love you. Right, Emily?"

"Of course, dear." She wraps her arms around his. I could tell just by looking at her that she was the flirtatious type. Pretty on the outside, but possibly ugly on the inside. "She'll fit in perfectly with the others."

"We have the freaks walking around. Why don't you go join them?"

"Thank you, sir." I bow my head in fake respect before walking out of the tent I was in for my inspection. I got stared at even by the so called freaks around me. I felt a nagging feeling in my head, and I knew what it's cause was.

'Those smiles were fake.' Since I wasn't paying much attention, I ended up bumping into someone who was lifting a large wooden crate. He didn't budge, but I ended up fall to the ground. I land on my ass, which both hurt and got my pants dirty.

"Oh! I'm sorry! I wasn't watching where I was-huh?"

He just kept walking as though I never did anything. I recognized him as 'The Strongman'. I sigh and stand up, patting off the dirt that got onto me.

'These people need to learn some manners.' I walk over to where many "freaks" were gathered and found they were waiting in line for breakfast. Some glance at me, but didn't really pay much attention to me. I take notice of those skeletal twins that were sitting in their open cage. The sacks were still positioned over their heads. They didn't seem to have food with them, so I assumed the didn't eat. I walk up to them, but didn't enter the cage.

"Excuse me?"

They turn their heads to me even, though they couldn't see through the sacks. They said nothing in response, but I knew they were listening.

"Aren't you going to eat?" I ask worriedly. They remain silent, and I sigh disappointedly. I was hoping to get a bit of information. Perhaps I needed a softer approach?

"Would you like me to get you something?"

They shake their heads at the same time, causing me to pout.